Media Jon Jones addresses haters, says Christians aren't perfect

“Christians aren’t perfect, but they’re forgiven by a god who is”

<{clintugh}>

Yeah, it’s fucking crazy what people will put on a bumper sticker here in VA.
Let's all review how perfect god is

He made pineapple on pizza.

Religion is disproved

some people are upset he claims to be christian while being an asshole and a doping cheater, but I couldn't care less about his religious beliefs.
I just dislike him because he's an asshole and a doping cheater, that's all
can't wait till his career is over and we don't hear about him anymore, as his records will not matter since they'll have an * next to them

That's not true. Regardless, that's about time. You have Ray Moore and a sexual molester as presidents, both supported by fellow Christians. It's because of Christianity, USA is one of three nations where it's still legal to marry girls as young as 10.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Is this post your entry for idiot of the year, or are you really that stupid?

<45><45><45>

"Got down on my knees and prayed."

The only time you will see Jon on his knees, is to snort coke off the floor that fell from the table.

Jones is a phony but Isreal needs to shut his trap for know, he is not the real MW champ even.

Jon Jones is probably the most famous Christian in the media today. Proves how much of a crock of shit God and religion are.

Back