Media Jon Jones addresses haters, says Christians aren't perfect

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

sucks the amount of hate Jon gets, this interview highlights just how much self awareness Jon has

The bar for perfection is not hitting preggo women with your car? Well I'm a damn angel then.

“Christians aren’t perfect, but they’re forgiven by a god who is”

<{clintugh}>

Yeah, it’s fucking crazy what people will put on a bumper sticker here in VA.

lol @ "Christian"

This guy is the phoniest joke ever.

In for the Sherdog butthurt

giphy.gif

Has or Had bud?

This interview is about 4 yeas old lol.

Also in typical Marc A fashion, since he's been slacking.

Ayisha-Diaz-booty-selfie.jpg

He cusses like a sailor and slanders and threatens everyone on Twitter, hardly Christian principles.

All people who have religious preachers as parents are crazy.

Christians aren't perfect, you are right Jon it's the fact that you are nowhere NEAR what an outstanding Christian should be.

Jon's just a phony piece of shit, plain and simple. I don't see how the dirtbag has fans.

He's right you know... I was raised a Seventh Day Adventist and I've done everything a Seventh Day shouldn't; yet I still pray out and ask for help, give thanks, sex, drugs, & rocking roll and pray & swear the very next day "I'm gonna do better"...

This is going to be a great thread. Religion, hairlines, and girlfriends usually lead to great threads

he has more self-awareness. 2019 seems to be cool to attack Christian men who are successful.

2019? Where were you the last few years, Jon Jones has been having shit thrown his way for a minute bud.

Did your brain and Anders switch places on Saturday? How do you not remember all this?

They are not perfect indeed, as we can see everyday here on Sherdog, a bunch of hypocrites, Christians or not.

Again, Jon "GOAT" Jones is absolutely right.

Back