Media Jon Jones addresses haters, says Christians aren't perfect

“Christians aren’t perfect, but they’re forgiven by a god who is”

<{clintugh}>

Yeah, it’s fucking crazy what people will put on a bumper sticker here in VA.
Another Virginian..........it sucks here lol

sucks the amount of hate Jon gets, this interview highlights just how much self awareness Jon has

Doesn't suck because he's a scumbag piece of shit who should've been banned from athletics and locked up years ago.

Yeah dude just sought out a pregnant lady to ram his car into. What a fucking monster.
Your logic is warped.

What a stupid argument. If he just hit her and stayed at the scene you'd have a point. But he fucking ran away, ran back to grab money and drugs, then ran away again.

Ya I'd say hes a scumbag piece of shit gutless coward.

Your logic is warped.

What a stupid argument. If he just hit her and stayed at the scene you'd have a point. But he fucking ran away, ran back to grab money and drugs, then ran away again.

Ya I'd say hes a scumbag piece of shit gutless coward.

This argument makes no sense.

This argument makes no sense.
Yes it does, but nice try kid. You need to provide reasoning to discredit an argument. You can't just say "your argument is bad".

Man you must be stupid.

Yes it does, but nice try kid. You need to provide reasoning to discredit an argument. You can't just say "your argument is bad".

Man you must be stupid.

Tbh I'm just tired of repeating the same argument over and over. I'm just tired of typing out the line about him running to avoid the drug charge. You ignored that which is why I said that argument made no sense. He obviously couldn't stay at the scene.

Tbh I'm just tired of repeating the same argument over and over. I'm just tired of typing out the line about him running to avoid the drug charge. You ignored that which is why I said that argument made no sense. He obviously couldn't stay at the scene.
Firstly, witnesses said he grabbed cash and a bag. Are you really so fucking naive to believe there weren't drugs in that bag? Jon ran from the scene. That bag is assumed to have drugs unless I Hear otherwise.

Secondly, you're just failing to grasp the logic in my post. Allow me to give you an example:

You can get in a fight with someone and accidentally kill them. That doesn't make you a "monster" or a wilful murderer. However, if you then take steps to cover up evidence and try to get away with the crime, that does make you a wilful murderer. This happens all the time. Manslaughter charges get upgraded to second degree murder because someone took steps to cover up their crime.

Getting back to Jones -- you argue he's not a "monster" because he just got into a car accident. However, the moment he decided to 1) flee the scene and 2) bring potential evidence with him (cash, "mystery bag"), he became morally blameworthy. So yes, he's a monster for fleeing the scene, disposing of potential DUI evidence, and leaving an injured pregnant woman.

Firstly, witnesses said he grabbed cash and a bag. Are you really so fucking naive to believe there weren't drugs in that bag? Jon ran from the scene. That bag is assumed to have drugs unless I Hear otherwise.

Secondly, you're just failing to grasp the logic in my post. Allow me to give you an example:

You can get in a fight with someone and accidentally kill them. That doesn't make you a "monster" or a wilful murderer. However, if you then take steps to cover up evidence and try to get away with the crime, that does make you a wilful murderer. This happens all the time. Manslaughter charges get upgraded to second degree murder because someone took steps to cover up their crime.

Getting back to Jones -- you argue he's not a "monster" because he just got into a car accident. However, the moment he decided to 1) flee the scene and 2) bring potential evidence with him (cash, "mystery bag"), he became morally blameworthy. So yes, he's a monster for fleeing the scene, disposing of potential DUI evidence, and leaving an injured pregnant woman.

Well duh, that's what I'm saying he left to take the drugs away from the scene. Not to avoid responsibility for the accident. He didn't take steps to cover up the accident, otherwise he wouldn't have left his car there. He was shielding himself from the drug charge.

Well duh, that's what I'm saying he left to take the drugs away from the scene. Not to avoid responsibility for the accident. He didn't take steps to cover up the accident, otherwise he wouldn't have left his car there. He was shielding himself from the drug charge.
Now I'm so confused. You basically just admitted that he's a monster, because he wilfully took steps to avoid taking full responsibility for his actions, not to mention leaving a pregnant lady injured at the scene.
Yeah dude just sought out a pregnant lady to ram his car into. What a fucking monster.
Yet earlier in the thread you were sarcastically defending him.

You admit he's a monster then, yes?

remember that time he threatened to literally kill DC

not perfect

Now I'm so confused. You basically just admitted that he's a monster, because he wilfully took steps to avoid taking full responsibility for his actions, not to mention leaving a pregnant lady injured at the scene.

Yet earlier in the thread you were sarcastically defending him.

You admit he's a monster then, yes?

For shielding himself from a drug charge for a crime I see as illegitimate? Of course I don't give a shit, the reason he left was to shield himself from the drug charge not from responsibility for the accident. Don't think most people with a solid moral compass would. He was willing to take responsibility for the accident.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Think you're all assassinating his character.

Jon Jones, of course. Just reading that name gets the tears flowing for many here.

Looks like a 4-year-old interview is having the same effect <45>

What you said doesn't make any sense and you most likely know it.
You're just projecting your own insecurities.

sucks the amount of hate Jon gets, this interview highlights just how much self awareness Jon has

I hope Jon wakes up, gets out of bed then slams the toe he broke into the corner of his bed frame.

Every morning

But jones fails on the most basic levels

I mean fedor was major Christian and did very well being humble

he has more self-awareness. 2019 seems to be cool to attack Christian men who are successful.
good,fuck them
esp if their name is jon jones

Back