Joe Rogan height megathread

How tall do you think Joe Rogan is?

• Total voters
I hope it's the shoes

Imagine being 60 and wearing children's shoes on the beach
lol bro I just noticed that wtf, Why is he wearing those shoes on a beach. Most people wear slippers, or sandals or flip flops dudes wear some kids chuck taylors with socks on but no shirt and shorts. maybe Rogan need that little inch lift and didnt feel comfortable to go barefoot

Looks 5'7 to me

Rogan is 5 foot 7 wiht shoes also he always stands as straight as possible with his chest puffing out lol, Dom is hunching over so it shaves and inch or two off his 5 foot 8 height

Rogan is 5 foot 7 wiht shoes also he always stands as straight as possible with his chest puffing out lol, Dom is hunching over so it shaves and inch or two off his 5 foot 8 height

They are both wearing shoes...

Do Ben Shapiro next. Him saying he’s 5’8 is way more off than Joe

god I cant imagine the kind of hell it is to be a manlet

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

This pic never gets old.

It has been a well-established fact on Sherdog for years that Joe Rogan is lying about his height. He claims to be a strong 5'8'', yet Sherdog Height Investigators have pinned him at 5'6'' AT BEST. Finally, mainstream media is picking up on this story. A new devastating video on the subject has been released by Prof. Dr. Rob Paul, HI on the matter.

Can we finally conclusively say that Rogan's 5'8'' claim is debunked? What consequences will this have for his commentary in the future?

I'm 5'8' too. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Zer

5124737027_123fa49b57_b.jpg

There are only really 2 heights - 6 feet over or under.

I'm honestly tired of really short guys in Hollywood. I have no problem with anybody, and short guys are fine, but it's just too many. If they had too many guys over 6'3, that would also annoy me. Its just annoying. Does somebody in Hollywood want woody Allen and bob deniro to appear tall or something? It's just weird.

That said, Rogan is good at his UFC job; appears to be a fine interviewer even though I don't really listen, and has helped grow the sport we are often here talking about.

I met joe in 2007 at the Hard Rock in Vegas. He is no taller than 5'7.
Barefoot he's probably 5'6.
<30>

Did this tard really just say fighters are shorter after fights?
Listen fool, why don't you read up on it before fighting the facts? After a fight, height either increases or decreases, depending on the outcome. Fighters are known to gain up to 2 feet when they win, and sink down more than 3 feet when they lose. <45>

Back