Joe Rogan height megathread

How tall do you think Joe Rogan is?

• Total voters
This public obsession with men's hairlines and height must be some sort of weird byproduct of social media. I'm 39 and I never remember people giving a shit about this in the 90's and 2000's.

The ball busting would begin around 5'6'' and under, and once a bald spot started appearing in the back. For the record I'm 5'10''(King of the manlets :D) with a decent hairline and no signs of ever going bald.

This just doesn't seem like something men should be talking about. It seems catty and kind of gay. Like when women rip on each others shoes or something.

Whatever Steve, you probably have another man mow your lawn.
<DisgustingHHH>

It has been a well-established fact on Sherdog for years that Joe Rogan is lying about his height. He claims to be a strong 5'8'', yet Sherdog Height Investigators have pinned him at 5'6'' AT BEST. Finally, mainstream media is picking up on this story. A new devastating video on the subject has been released by Prof. Dr. Rob Paul, HI on the matter.

Can we finally conclusively say that Rogan's 5'8'' claim is debunked? What consequences will this have for his commentary in the future?

That Henry Rollins photo at the end basically destroyed Rogans 5 foot 8 claim its also funny because you can see Rogan really squeezing every last inch of height when he cheesy smiles in those pics with guests he is probably tippy toeing a bit too and his back is straight, Rollins is 5 foot 9 and looks huge compared to Rogan.

artworks-000422743422-x8kj5w-t500x500.jpg

Did this tard really just say fighters are shorter after fights?
He was referring to them being barefoot so they are closer to their real height basically shorter during the post fight interview than they would be with shoes on. And said Rogan has shoes but was shorter than 5 foot 8 barefoot Cyborg.

Im guessing 5'8 is with lifts.

5'7 with reg sneakers.

Barefoot hes gotta be 5'6
This is the most accurate, he is 5 foot 6 barefoot, I recall he put 5 foot 10 on his early resume though in the late 80s

But even Tom Cruise who is 5 foot 7 put himself at 5 foot 10 back in the 80s.

Rogan wore lifts on news radio

Here is Rogan wearing Frankenstein boots yet all the male cast members were taller than him. Rogan during his news radio days was actually considered one of People magazines most beautiful people, he was considered a hunk, but when women found out he was really short he lost his sex appeal plus he was going bald, Rogan would probably be acting and a leading man, if Rogan were a legit 5 foot 10 with a full head of hair he would still be working in hollywood and a sex symbol.
vice-newsradio.jpg

This is the most accurate, he is 5 foot 6 barefoot, I recall he put 5 foot 10 on his early resume though in the late 80s

Here is Rogan wearing Frankenstein boots yet all the male cast members were taller than him. Rogan during his news radio days was actually considered one of People magazines most beautiful people, he was considered a hunk, but when women found out he was really short he lost his sex appeal plus he was going bald, Rogan would probably be acting and a leading man, if Rogan were a legit 5 foot 10 with a full head of hair he would still be working in hollywood and a sex symbol.
vice-newsradio.jpg

5'10
{<jordan}

Come on joe.

vice-newsradio.jpg

Ha, the man makes Dave Foley look like Stefan Struve.

vice-newsradio.jpg
I don't think being a manlet is what made him lose his "sex appeal". Most actors are manlets.

so this yt channel with 9k subscribers is mainstream media huh.

go do something productive with your life. youve just motivated me to stop browsing sherdog and get some work done.

5'10
{<jordan}

Come on joe.
Remember Corey Feldman dude is 5 foot 4 yet claimed 5 foot 9

Here is Feldman with the owner of Celeb Heights who is a legit 5 foot 8 barefoot

Feldman is a good 4 inches shorter, now if Feldman is this short and wearing boots he must be 5 foot 2 barefoot
corey-feldman.jpg

article-2340457-1A46AA48000005DC-133_634x870.jpg

Here is Feldman with the owner of Celeb Heights who is a legit 5 foot 8 barefoot

Feldman is a good 4 inches shorter, now if Feldman is this short and wearing boots he must be 5 foot 2 barefoot
corey-feldman.jpg

Personal fav is Bane in TDKR. Hardy is 5'9 so they gave him like 4 inch lifts. You can see the strange ratio of legs/torso

Tom-Hardy-as-Bane-in-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-HQ-bane-30728007-768-1024.jpg

But here's the real thing

DARK9.jpg

Whatever Steve, you probably have another man mow your lawn.
<DisgustingHHH>

Lol... What? No, I mow my own lawn thank you; and one of my Aunt and Uncle's, because they're too old to do it. That's hilarious though.

Always thought lying about your height was pretty pathetic. I'm literally 1 cm under 6 foot but always just say 5' 11".
I've always rounded down when asked how tall I was, my doctor rounded up and wrote it down on a form, it pissed me off a little...<45>

corey-feldman.jpg

No way would he get a woman like that if he hadnt been in the lost boys

I’m a little worried about TS considering a YouTube video “mainstream media”.

you can see Rogan really squeezing every last inch of height when he cheesy smiles

artworks-000422743422-x8kj5w-t500x500.jpg

As a side note, Brandon Schwaub has started stealing Rogan's fake smile in every picture

unknown.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back