Joe Rogan height megathread

How tall do you think Joe Rogan is?

• Total voters
76vji5d72iq11.jpg

This can’t be a real picture, can it? Did they photoshop it to make his head slightly larger or something?

Always thought lying about your height was pretty pathetic. I'm literally 1 cm under 6 foot but always just say 5' 11".

I wake up at 6’ but I go to bed at 5’8”.

Is anyone going to question the fact someone spend his own time to analyze the height of another man?

Is anyone going to question the fact someone spend his own time to analyze the height of another man?
as a tall man

I don't give a shit. Only people it should matter to is women for evolutionary reasons

Every now and then I'll see a 5'5 overweight dude with a receding hairline and laugh tho. Sherdog did this to me lol

This public obsession with men's hairlines and height must be some sort of weird byproduct of social media. I'm 39 and I never remember people giving a shit about this in the 90's and 2000's.

The ball busting would begin around 5'6'' and under, and once a bald spot started appearing in the back. For the record I'm 5'10''(King of the manlets :D) with a decent hairline and no signs of ever going bald.

This just doesn't seem like something men should be talking about. It seems catty and kind of gay. Like when women rip on each others shoes or something.

Och aye the noo

Joe is short but his money is tall

Im on sherdog, im 6'6"

How is this mma related?

Why are men concerned with other mens height?

Because of the feminisation of the modern man. Now men judge themselves and other men from the perspective of women instead of just focussing on being men. We're probably no more than ten years away from the average man making snide comments about another man's shoes or fashion sense when he's out of the room.

But with that said, Rogan is such a bully on his podcast sometimes that he deserves to be called out on something every now and then.

haha

I was laughing at this as I assumed it was a brilliant shoop. That someone just shrunk his lower half a litte. Then I google searched and found it is real. I am guessing 5'6" is about right and he uses lifts at times when in public to appear up to 5'8".

Back