Joe Rogan height megathread

How tall do you think Joe Rogan is?

• Total voters
I'm honestly tired of really short guys in Hollywood. I have no problem with anybody, and short guys are fine, but it's just too many. If they had too many guys over 6'3, that would also annoy me. Its just annoying. Does somebody in Hollywood want woody Allen and bob deniro to appear tall or something? It's just weird.

That said, Rogan is good at his UFC job; appears to be a fine interviewer even though I don't really listen, and has helped grow the sport we are often here talking about.
I believe it's because females are on average shorter than men so if you have short men it's much easier to frame shots if they are of similar height than trying do it with a 5.6 female and a 6.2 male.

I even think a read somewhere that Vince Vaughn lied on his resume that he was a few inches shorter than he actually is to try and get more work when he started out.

I’d say 5’6 at best with shoes on from those pics.

It’s they’re

No.. it's their height.
They're good friends, they're working for ufc, they're humans.
But it's NOT they're height.

Grammer police someone wrongly and getting double corrected by a Chinese.
<DisgustingHHH>

It’s they’re
there-their-theyre-difference.jpg

Back to elementary school with you.

It has been a well-established fact on Sherdog for years that Joe Rogan is lying about his height. He claims to be a strong 5'8'', yet Sherdog Height Investigators have pinned him at 5'6'' AT BEST. Finally, mainstream media is picking up on this story. A new devastating video on the subject has been released by Prof. Dr. Rob Paul, HI on the matter.

Can we finally conclusively say that Rogan's 5'8'' claim is debunked? What consequences will this have for his commentary in the future?

I've met Joe in person and he's without a doubt imo 5'5. The most convincing pieces of evidence to support this are Joe standing next to 5'8 barefoot fighters at weigh-ins and octagon interviews where he is noticeably shorter even while wearing height boosting shoes:

Joe next to barefoot 5'8 Conor Mcgregor
Joe-Rogan-1028564.jpg

Joe next to barefoot 5'7 Holly Holm:
hqdefault.jpg

I think when Joe was younger he was no taller than 5'6, but heavy lifting plus age have made him lose an inch of height

Here he is with 5"7 Henry Rollins.

I saw Rollins live a while ago and he said himself he's 5'7 but online everywhere it says he's 5'9.

artworks-000422743422-x8kj5w-t500x500.jpg

I believe it's because females are on average shorter than men so if you have short men it's much easier to frame shots if they are of similar height than trying do it with a 5.6 female and a 6.2 male.

I even think a read somewhere that Vince Vaughn lied on his resume that he was a few inches shorter than he actually is to try and get more work when he started out.

Not just framing.. but film/pictures make a really big person appear way bigger than they are.. I’m 6’3 and over 200 pounds and it’s weird looking at photos of me and other people together (especially with chicks). I look like an 8 foot tall giant next to a lot of people in photos.

That Joe rogan height video is beyond stupid. First of all who gives a shit? Second of all, you are going to look taller/shorter in pictures with different people based a number of factors.

Shoes, no shoes, type of shoes, type of socks, the surface on which you are standing, the way you are standing, the way the other person is standing, is your weight shifted to one leg or the other, is their weight shifted from one leg or the other, the angle of the photo, the height of the camera. A person could probably go in for days.

No.. it's their height.
They're good friends, they're working for ufc, they're humans.
But it's NOT they're height.

Grammer police someone wrongly and getting double corrected by a Chinese.
<DisgustingHHH>

I like how you said “by a Chinese” which is exactly what Trump would call a Chinese person.

Why do people care whether he's a few inches less than what he says?
Why does it matter?

I mean who gives a shit? He owns his short height and could probably whup all our asses.

That Joe rogan height video is beyond stupid. First of all who gives a shit? Second of all, you are going to look taller/shorter in pictures with different people based a number of factors.

Shoes, no shoes, type of shoes, type of socks, the surface on which you are standing, the way you are standing, the way the other person is standing, is your weight shifted to one leg or the other, is their weight shifted from one leg or the other, the angle of the photo, the height of the camera. A person could probably go in for days.
Manlet detected

I'd say you're about 5'2 mate

Back