Joe Rogan height megathread

How tall do you think Joe Rogan is?

• Total voters
So what, there's nothing wrong with being 5'2". I'm a fireplug. I'm a BMF belt. I got muscles and things.
<{cum@me}>
Absolutely doodley

I love manlets, I just don't want people to be dishonest about it and inflate the numbers

Frodo Shapiro claims 5'9 but he's pushing 5'6 AT BEST

D4hyS2sX4AAKsmp.png:large

View attachment 649865

CfBs_HpVAAAuMnD.jpg

g3V5MFOUp5p0V3W40EcmoHd9f0QWS1-vDtCBHdBTnG0.png

I doubt he's even a legit 5'5. The nerve of this guy to go around claiming 5'9 lmao.

This public obsession with men's hairlines and height must be some sort of weird byproduct of social media. I'm 39 and I never remember people giving a shit about this in the 90's and 2000's.

The ball busting would begin around 5'6'' and under, and once a bald spot started appearing in the back. For the record I'm 5'10''(King of the manlets :D) with a decent hairline and no signs of ever going bald.

This just doesn't seem like something men should be talking about. It seems catty and kind of gay. Like when women rip on each others shoes or something.

It's just another way for dudes to fuck with each other.

This public obsession with men's hairlines and height must be some sort of weird byproduct of social media. I'm 39 and I never remember people giving a shit about this in the 90's and 2000's.

The ball busting would begin around 5'6'' and under, and once a bald spot started appearing in the back. For the record I'm 5'10''(King of the manlets :D) with a decent hairline and no signs of ever going bald.

This just doesn't seem like something men should be talking about. It seems catty and kind of gay. Like when women rip on each others shoes or something.
lol you tried to claim you dont care about height and hairlines and then had to emphasize that you're a tall manlet with his hair intact. See, the thought that strangers on the internet might suspect you are short(er) and bald bothered you enough to deny it!

lol you tried to claim you dont care about height and hairlines and then had to emphasize that you're a tall manlet with his hair intact. See, the thought that strangers on the internet might suspect you are short(er) and bald bothered you enough to deny it!
He's not wrong though.

No, people always cared. The difference is that before anonymous internet posting, people wouldn't voice these opinions to strangers in real life. Now we can.
Caring =/= obsessed

Appearance in general is focused on way more now than before social media existed.

Caring =/= obsessed

Appearance in general is focused on way more now than before social media existed.
Everything intensifies when people talk about it. Like weird sexual perversions that people thought they were alone in because they couldn't discuss it with anyone else. But now the internet opened up a way for deviants to connect, thus giving rise to entire subcultures like furries.

What I am saying is that shortness and baldness were ALWAYS despised throughout history. But it wasn't explicitly verbalized like today. The internet just made it easier for our true feelings to come out.

Everything intensifies when people talk about it. Like weird sexual perversions that people thought they were alone in because they couldn't discuss it with anyone else. But now the internet opened up a way for deviants to connect, thus giving rise to entire subcultures like furries.

What I am saying is that shortness and baldness were ALWAYS despised throughout history. But it wasn't explicitly verbalized like today. The internet just made it easier for our true feelings to come out.

So basically you agree with me.

If I were short and bald I would probably be a little self conscious about it. but that wasn't the point of my post. The point of my post is that grown men never used to sit by the water cooler and be catty about their 5'7'' co-worker's receding hairline.

And the only reason I brought up my height and hair is because I was pointing out how stupid this all is from the perspective of someone who is neither short or bald.

6’3” master race senior height investigator checking in.

AMA

If I were short and bald I would probably be a little self conscious about it. but that wasn't the point of my post. The point of my post is that grown men never used to sit by the water cooler and be catty about their 5'7'' co-worker's receding hairline.

And the only reason I brought up my height and hair is because I was pointing out how stupid this all is from the perspective of someone who is neither short or bald.
They still dont in real life. It's the anonymity of the internet that made it commonplace. But my point is that those sentiments always existed, but were kept private or shared among close acquaintances. It's not a generational thing, but a byproduct of technological advances.

They still dont in real life. It's the anonymity of the internet that made it commonplace. But my point is that those sentiments always existed, but were kept private or shared among close acquaintances. It's not a generational thing, but a byproduct of technological advances.

The water cooler thing was a metaphor, but being 5'8'' and and having a bit of a receding hairline was never something men discussed about with each other. I don't ever remember anybody talking about The Rocks hairline. He just started shaving his head one day.

I never said it was a generational thing either. I said it was a by product of social media (and probably a bit of feminism) so we definitely agree there. The only reason I brought up my age is so I could point out that I was around a bit before social media existed.

Last edited:
Back