Joe Defending His "Once in Forever Athlete" Comment

We're talking about once in a lifetime athletes and someone said Layla Ali. You said no one cared. I replied.

Then I replied. So .... ?

So he went from once ever to just female fighters?

WEAK.

Ass kicker means what ?

Shut up Joe

For all his pseudo intelligence he never stops pretending he's not a shill and never backs down from the shit he says no matter what

Some people are shameless, they dont care how obvious they are, they just wont admit shit

When Ronda makes her walkout the audience look at her in awe. As if she's some mystical creature.

So he went from once ever to just female fighters?

WEAK.
Yep

And his whole argument is bases on "she became a superstar"

UFC marketing = say whatever you want , act like its true

Just like mighty mouse is goat every time he fighta, Barao was p4p #1 etc etc

What does her being popular has to do with being the best female athlete in the history of planet Earth like you said? Rogan you are not even defending well. You are such a moron.

And I can name few female wrestlers and female athletes that never lost against much better competition so STFU Rogan, you pathetic shill. Go talk about cocks with your manslave Schaub
Exactly this. She's known across the globe because the UFC promoted her and pushed her out there to the public as a big, ass kicking star. She has skills, and has been dominant, but it's in a niche sport, and in a division that is weak. Cyborg has destroyed her competition and doesnt have a 1/10 of Ronda's fame. There are other dominant "ass kicker" females out there in boxing, muay thai, and other martial arts. Making a popularity argument is stupid when that popularity only came about because a company saw her and thought they could make money off of her.

Youguys kill me with mentioning Laila Ali. She's an awesome boxer and beautiful and all of that. Being connected to the goat is fanstasic too

But do tell, how many Laila ali ppvs did you buy? How many of her fights did you watch when she was actively fighting??

My gf bought the Martin-Ali fight, that is more than Ronda ppvs I ever bought.

And to think we helped create Isreal in 1948. And we give your country $3.15 billion a year. You are welcome :)

What role did you play in any of that besides happening to be born on American soil? What does that guy have to thank you for exactly?

chyna..... but seriously why defend the stupid comment. just say u were promoting the fight

Thanks man, its a pretty handsome Golden and manly looking as well:

Angry-Golden-Retriever-Dog.jpg

<5>

Holly Holm has the epic KO highlight but Ronda gave Holly Holm the spotlight to shine in.

I wonder if Joe has ever heard of Iman "Pretty Killer" Barlow, kickboxing pro champ and muay thai pro champ.

Had her first fight at age 4. First pro fight at age 12. Has a combined kickboxing and muay thai pro record of 85-5-3 and she's only 23 years old at present.

pk2.jpg

Bx4x3zNCUAEn2-a.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if he believes it. Logically, it's a sound statement. Morons attack it because it's someone they hate on being positive towards someone else they hate on, but they ignore the logic.
His backtracking caveat made it a sound statement.

He shot himself in the foot when he said Athlete. Serena shits all over Rousey and I'm not even a Rousey hater.
Thats why he just put in the caveat of "fighter" over a year later...so he could backtrack and make it sound halfway reasonable.

Back