Joe Defending His "Once in Forever Athlete" Comment

What does her being popular has to do with being the best female athlete in the history of planet Earth like you said? Rogan you are not even defending well. You are such a moron.

And I can name few female wrestlers and female athletes that never lost against much better competition so STFU Rogan, you pathetic shill. Go talk about cocks with your manslave Schaub

Last edited:
The female side of mma is relatively brand new, had we been watching women fight for decades then he'd have a point. To say what he said at this point in time is premature.

And you foreigners want to either be us, or detonate bombs in big crowds.
hahaha i feel bad for u people why would i even think to do that ?? . americans are slaves of the media and big corporates , they can't determine in which reality they live in . however they are good people deceived by monsters.

hahaha i feel bad for u people why would i even think to do that ?? . americans are slaves of the media and big corporates , they can't determine in which reality they live in . however they are good people deceived by monsters.

I wonder how much money we give to your country.

"She's a star celebrity that everybody in the world knows."

Yeah, so is Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton...

But but but but she is popular, that must mean she is the best athlete in the history of any sport <21>

Just stop for a second and listen to utterly idiotic that statement from Rogan is. Ronda literally is not even best in her own sport (Judo), let alone in fucking History. What History? What sport? What are you talking about Rogan?

Can't wait for new owners to give Rogan a foot up his ass. I'm sick of that hype man

you are only proving my point :)

I know what reality I live in...I have a wife, a child, and I don't follow the media because it is all hate, death and bull shit. I would rather focus on good things.

I made assumptions and rude comments. I do that from time to time. I apologize if I offended you.

Laila Ali
24-0
WBC, WIBA, IWBF, IBA super MW champ
IWBF lhw champ

Nobody cared though. That's the difference.

Ali = Pre social media
Rousey = Post social media

Joe crowned Honda way too quick. Got caught up in the moment. Sounded like a casual MMA fan instead of a veteran commentator.

Fire this freaking guy already.

I can't stand Goldberg. But if an announcer is getting fired, it should be Rogan.

Guy is a joke.

The only cuck is Rogan. He's still trying to white-knight her a year after the fact.

Ali = Pre social media
Granted, she wasn't as big as RR in terms of fame, but she was/is very well known and was far more accomplished as a fighter.

Ali = Pre social media
They do care. She has made a career on television outside of boxing.

So now he adds stipulations to "once-in-ever athlete"?
This man is just laughable.

Back