Joe Defending His "Once in Forever Athlete" Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if Joe and his wife fight over Ronda.

I don't think the "global star" thing should really factor into it. That's not the same thing as athletic accomplishment, even though it is an accomplishment in itself. If we take out that requirement then I would say cyborg, no? Also, didn't laila ali go undefeated?

lol he's backtracking already too

8a88ddcc_o.png

You're a retard
holy shit Joe got reality checked hard

Once again, you're a retard. The original quote was "once ever athlete." He's backtracking because he knows it was a dumb thing to say.

Stop while you're incredibly behind.
ace-ventura-shower-o.gif

Almost clicked like on a KONE comment...

Close call.

He's right. Because she's the first ever women's MMA athlete to attain what she's attained, she's a once ever athlete.

You guys have woman issues around here not to mention love hating on Rogan so you're going to be aggressive with the bashing, but, Joe's correct with this one.

Mentally ill

ace-ventura-shower-o.gif

Almost clicked like on a KONE comment...

Close call.

Do it.

You know you want to. It's always been a guilty pleasure of yours.

<{1-12}><{1-15}><{1-19}>

Ronda is more like the Christy Martin of MMA, widely promoted, but hiding from Lucia Rijker

Ronda got her fame from being a terrible fighter hiding from cyborg but widely promoted. She's basically "shove down your throat" marketing material

0415_large.jpg

Dominated everyone in front of her?

Did Holly kick Rogaine in the head too? :D

i don't think he even believes what he says , he is paid to say shit like that , he has an image to protect too since he is a public figure(the shit he says on JRE)

It doesn't matter if he believes it. Logically, it's a sound statement. Morons attack it because it's someone they hate on being positive towards someone else they hate on, but they ignore the logic.

Dominated everyone in front of her?

Did Holly kick Rogaine in the head too? :D

His original statement that people are arguing about was before the Holly fight

Mentally ill

Do it.

You know you want to. It's always been a guilty pleasure of yours.

<{1-12}><{1-15}><{1-19}>
I did it, but I'm gonna come back and unlike it tomorrow... It'll be like a morning after pill.

"She's a star celebrity that everybody in the world knows."

Yeah, so is Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton...

He shot himself in the foot when he said Athlete. Serena shits all over Rousey and I'm not even a Rousey hater.

It doesn't matter if he believes it. Logically, it's a sound statement. Morons attack it because it's someone they hate on being positive towards someone else they hate on, but they ignore the logic.
that can be debated , depends what we choose as the basic set of axioms , two different sets of axioms lead to a totally different conclusions .

I'd say Megumi Fujii, but that was back when MMA was still very niche. She was just born too early.
It really is too bad that Fujii didn't become a big star. She really doesn't get the credit she deserves.

Back