Joe Defending His "Once in Forever Athlete" Comment

Is he trying to get back in to her good graces? Or is it already too late?

he literally meant she is a once in a lifetime athlete.
as in there will never be another female mma fighter named ronda rousey
who looks just like and fights just like ronda rousey...

Last edited:
Honestly everyone who hates on Joe is a cuck

Tdrfjsx.gif

Edit for a new one. Herb Dean robbed us of the KO.

CiXsqMS.gif

Last edited:
I'd say Megumi Fujii, but that was back when MMA was still very niche. She was just born too early.

lol he's backtracking already too

8a88ddcc_o.png

You're a retard

He didn't say "athlete" in that tweet. He said "ass kicker"

He didn't say "athlete" in that tweet. He said ass kicker

Once again, you're a retard. The original quote was "once ever athlete." He's backtracking because he knows it was a dumb thing to say.

Stop while you're incredibly behind.

i would say Kayla Harrison, but to be honest Hogan's definition of "once in a lifetime athlete" is just dumb.

i bet he wouldn't knew a real athlete if he/she was standing in front of him. OHHHH he had Shannon Briggs on his podcast.

What's a global star ? I can tell you that in Europe most of the people never heard of her.

Once again, you're a retard. The original quote was "once ever athlete." He's backtracking because he knows it was a dumb thing to say.

Stop while you're incredibly behind.

He's right. Because she's the first ever women's MMA athlete to attain what she's attained, she's a once ever athlete.

You guys have woman issues around here not to mention love hating on Rogan so you're going to be aggressive with the bashing, but, Joe's correct with this one.

He's right. Because she's the first ever women's MMA athlete to attain what she's attained, she's a once ever athlete.

You guys have woman issues around here not to mention love hating on Rogan so you're going to be aggressive with the bashing, but, Joe's correct with this one.
i don't think he even believes what he says , he is paid to say shit like that , he has an image to protect too since he is a public figure(the shit he says on JRE)

Back