JKD....you know I called this shit.

Originally posted by Tricky Dog
I think it just shows how liberal Democrats are more prone to degenerate behavior. Clinton's brother = coke head, Edward's brother = sauce bag.

Thats just totally not accurate at all.

Especially considering that Bush is a known "former" coke head.

Originally posted by BJJ Ryan
the african american vote?
woman voters?

A lot of political analyses have been saying this election will come down to the swing voters, which are a lot of house wives and minorities

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Listen shit head, Black people in general, at least those I have spoken to..... HATE Condi Rice.

You live in Canada!!! How many, and please use the political correct terms here, African AMERICANS (not african canadians), have you really talked to? Unless you want to include all your keyboard warrior friends....and if that is the case, then I guess I am "black" then too, since you have never seen me.

BJJ, I live in the USA, and most black folks FUCKING hate Condy. For the second time.

It protects you to call me a tin-foil hat wearer. It makes you feel better because you happen to work in a broken Democracy, and I happen to be right on lots of things that chaffe your ass.

Why would I take a bet? I prefer the crooked old fuck to be on the ticket. I am not going to bet againt that.

I can just see them fixing things, to make up for CHeny being a huge greedy neo-con pig. Thats all.

Dude, you just mix things up and follow along with your own conspirital beliefs when it comes to me, your a complete hypocrite.

Plans to do something other? Like what, possibly trying to track down members of the board for the FBI that I feel might be Chechyn Rebles?

What conspiritorial theories have I concoqueted about you? Nice dodge. Really though, if you believed in half the bullshit you sling, I would think you would be willing to back it up. You're so sure they are conspiring to jeteson him, take the bet. I'm offering you an incredible opportunity. I didn't say you had to keep my av forever, only that I would take yours on those terms, and yet you waiver. This - coupled with your own lack of any meaningful political action - makes me further believe that you just get your jollies from trolling and humiliating some of the less astute Republicans on the board. Far from being a true-believer, you are simply a phony. Or just gutless. Both are distinct posibilities.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
BJJ, I live in the USA, and most black folks FUCKING hate Condy. For the second time.

I am sorry, I did not see your previous post. I live in Los Angeles, and from what I have heard, have a lot of respect for her

I am sorry, I did not see your previous post. I live in Los Angeles, and from what I have heard, have a lot of respect for her

I saw a bunch of black ladies with t-shirts downtown that said "Condy is not MY sister..." Colin has SOME respect, condy does not.

Why would I take a bet?

because you said you would be willing to bet it would happen....thats why...unless you aren't so sure...and you are afraid to back up what you say with a simple av bet.....don't bitch out....kid.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
I saw a bunch of black ladies with t-shirts downtown that said "Condy is not MY sister..." Colin has SOME respect, condy does not.

Hmmmm, good thing they're not talking about Condi.

You live in Canada!!! How many, and please use the political correct terms here, African AMERICANS (not african canadians), have you really talked to? Unless you want to include all your keyboard warrior friends....and if that is the case, then I guess I am "black" then too, since you have never seen me.

God you are a total fucking tool.

Originally posted by KosugiSho
because you said you would be willing to bet it would happen....thats why...unless you aren't so sure...and you are afraid to back up what you say with a simple av bet.....don't bitch out....kid.

8th? Bitch-out? No...I can't believe it!

Originally posted by ddindc
8th? Bitch-out? No...I can't believe it!

ya, just read what i wrote a little above, and he has no answer...owell

Originally posted by ddindc
What conspiritorial theories have I concoqueted about you? Nice dodge. Really though, if you believed in half the bullshit you sling, I would think you would be willing to back it up. You're so sure they are conspiring to jeteson him, take the bet. I'm offering you an incredible opportunity. I didn't say you had to keep my av forever, only that I would take yours on those terms, and yet you waiver. This - coupled with your own lack of any meaningful political action - makes me further believe that you just get your jollies from trolling and humiliating some of the less astute Republicans on the board. Far from being a true-believer, you are simply a phony. Or just gutless. Both are distinct posibilities.

Conspiring to jetteson him? I never said that. I said that it would be a set up.

The "Doctor on drugs" confirms this. I would assume that Cheney would be part of it. So it would not be any conspiring against him. It would most likely be something he signed off on.

You, seem to have a hard time grasping that anything could posisbly be wrong with your political system, this leads me to believe you are a coward.

Did the FBI not return your calls about the Chechyn?

8th rules, you're all jealous.

Originally posted by KosugiSho

Its called talking shit you stupid fuking nitpiking cheerleader.

Stop taking things so literally, it clearly points to your guilbile nature.

this leads me to believe you are a coward.
?

you wont take a simple avatar bet on something you seemed to have been so sure of....and said you would be willing to bet on....this leads me to believe you are the coward.

Back