JKD....you know I called this shit.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Opposition? Do you honestly think that?

Buddy, I have it better now than I did two years ago. You fucking noob retard.

How about a little less name-calling, and a little more addressing of the topic. Do you:

A) Accept the bet?
B) Have any plans to do something other than whine on this board?
C) Wear a tin-foil hat?

And the fact that you think that the politcal state of this board would do anything to make your life "better" is scary. Why do you care what people think on this board? Wow. But that's off-topic.

Originally posted by Tricky Dog
BEHOLD THE GAYEST AVATAR ON THE BOARD SPEAKS!

And that gay-ass hippie band sublime/tabasco AV is just soooooooo cool. Get off my dick. You wish you were me.

I would rather have my scrotum eaten off by fire ants than be you Emperor. Here, this is a big reason why I dislike your av:
http://maddox.xmission.com/gothagain.html

You are a cultural retard. Where did you get the impression I was even remotely interested in the "goth" scene? Stick to what you know, sublime-boy.

In fact, I challenge you to find one of my posts where I even mention the word, aside from the above. Do you have the FIRST clue about this subject? Black Metal is not very Gothic.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
You are a cultural retard. Where did you get the impression I was even remotely interested in the "goth" scene? Stick to what you know, sublime-boy.
Dude, you av speaks for itself. If it is supposed to be something else, it is not.

Dude, you av speaks for itself. If it is supposed to be something else, it is not.

So, in other words, you have no idea who it is or what its about. Thanks for your honesty. Now, go choke down a bottle of tabasco/sublime sauce. It should kill the taste of dick you have in your throat.

Edwards brother
raises DWI hell

BY ADAM LISBERG
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sen. John Edwards (r.) walks the halls of power in Washington. His younger brother, Wesley Blake Edwards, is in trouble with the law.

Sen. John Edwards' little brother has an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Colorado and has thumbed his nose at more than $800 in fines for driving infractions.
Wesley Blake Edwards, 39, has been a terror on the road for more than two decades. He has been arrested four times for drunken driving, twice been sentenced to a week in jail for DWI and lost his right to drive in four states.

But even after his license was suspended and revoked, he repeatedly got back behind the wheel - only to be stopped by police again.

He is currently a wanted man in Colorado, which issued a warrant for his arrest in 1994 after he skipped a court date on a DWI case.

He also was wanted in Michigan for a time but authorities later canceled their arrest warrant. He still owes Michigan more than $800 in fines for a series of infractions that included running a red light and driving with a suspended license.

By searching state criminal and motor vehicle records, as well as county court files, the Daily News determined that Edwards was ticketed or arrested ateast 14 times between 1983 and 2003 and was involved in at least two accidents.

He has been repeatedly cited for speeding, driving without a license, driving with a suspended or revoked license, driving without insurance and driving without his seat belt. Once, in 1990, he was arrested for drunken driving just a day after a 60-day suspension had expired.

With his long record of breaking the law, Edwards stands in stark contrast to his 51-year-old brother, who last week was picked to be the Democrats' candidate for vice president.

As one of North Carolina's most successful attorneys, John Edwards won a $950,000 settlement for the family of a woman killed by a drunken driver, according to North Carolina Lawyers Weekly.

John Edwards released a statement yesterday implying he did not know about his brother's legal troubles.

A source close to the family said the senator knew vaguely that his brother had some troubles but did not know how serious they were until The News disclosed them.

"I love my brother very much," the senator said in a statement. "I am, of course, troubled by this news. He shouldn't have done what he did, and he knows that and is dealing with it."

The source said Blake Edwards hired a lawyer this year to get his license back. North Carolina records show Edwards asked the state to reissue his license in May but was turned down.

Edwards, a union electrician, lives with his wife and their daughter outside Raleigh, N.C., in a house that his brother bought for them five years ago. He has declined to comment.

With Nicole Bode in Carthage, N.C.

http://nationaljournal.com/pubs/hotline/

Originally published on July 15, 2004

even though i'm a bush supporter, this is irrelevant. why should we hold someone accountable for their family members' fuck ups?

Originally posted by Spencikiss
even though i'm a bush supporter, this is irrelevant. why should we hold someone accountable for their family members' fuck ups?

It shouldn't. Your objectivity is noted and appreciated.

Emperor, if I were to try to taste your dick the only thing I would detect would be:

nothing, because there is nothing there, you sorry excuse for a male member of the human species. Now go lick a stray dogs ass, you peice donkey shit.

Emperor, if I were to try to taste your dick the only thing I would detect would be:

nothing, because there is nothing there, you sorry excuse for a male member of the human species. Now go lick a stray dogs ass, you peice donkey shit.

Are you 11 or 12? If so, I am sorry for picking on you. I think Im just going to let your post speak for itself. Im embarrassed for you.

I don't think anyone should give a fuck about Edwards brother...it has no bearing on Edwards electability or lack there of.

Originally posted by avid
I don't think anyone should give a fuck about Edwards brother...it has no bearing on Edwards electability or lack there of.

I think it just shows how liberal Democrats are more prone to degenerate behavior. Clinton's brother = coke head, Edward's brother = sauce bag.

8th this is old news....

It is favored that Rudy Giuliani or Rice will run as VP......can you say FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

I think it just shows how liberal Democrats are more prone to degenerate behavior. Clinton's brother = coke head, Edward's brother = sauce bag.

And what about BOTH Cheney and Bush getting DUI's ???

Originally posted by BJJ Ryan
8th this is old news....

It is favored that Rudy Giuliani or Rice will run as VP......can you say FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

I think its safe to say that Condy would eliminate ANY chance of re-election.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
I think its safe to say that Condy would eliminate ANY chance of re-election.

the african american vote?
woman voters?

A lot of political analyses have been saying this election will come down to the swing voters, which are a lot of house wives and minorities

Originally posted by ddindc
How about a little less name-calling, and a little more addressing of the topic. Do you:

A) Accept the bet?
B) Have any plans to do something other than whine on this board?
C) Wear a tin-foil hat?

And the fact that you think that the politcal state of this board would do anything to make your life "better" is scary. Why do you care what people think on this board? Wow. But that's off-topic.

It protects you to call me a tin-foil hat wearer. It makes you feel better because you happen to work in a broken Democracy, and I happen to be right on lots of things that chaffe your ass.

Why would I take a bet? I prefer the crooked old fuck to be on the ticket. I am not going to bet againt that.

I can just see them fixing things, to make up for CHeny being a huge greedy neo-con pig. Thats all.

Dude, you just mix things up and follow along with your own conspirital beliefs when it comes to me, your a complete hypocrite.

Plans to do something other? Like what, possibly trying to track down members of the board for the FBI that I feel might be Chechyn Rebles?

Originally posted by BJJ Ryan
the african american vote?
woman voters?

A lot of political analyses have been saying this election will come down to the swing voters, which are a lot of house wives and minorities

Back