JKD....you know I called this shit.

Cheney is not out yet.

My new vision is that he fakes a Heart Attack. A misdiagnosis would stir too much suspicion.

What are those black, unmarked helicopters doing outside my window???

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Cheney is not out yet.

My new vision is that he fakes a Heart Attack. A misdiagnosis would stir too much suspicion.

So what does this prove? Cheney doesnt want out, are you tryng to say he's trying to wiggle his way out? Bullshit!

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/15/p...partner=ALTAVISTA1&pagewanted=print&position=

I was talking to JKD the other day on AIM, and I claled this very situation out.

I am willing bet it happens.

Cheney's people announced that his doctor is a drug addict.
Cheney's people then announces he is misdiagnosed.
Cheney is forced from the race due to his "bad health"

Pure...fucking, set up.
you also called that bush would use chemical weapons on his own troops and try and say saddam did it.

If Cheney quits, does he have to give up his darkened, subterranean lair, and cybernetic spine?

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
you also called that bush would use chemical weapons on his own troops and try and say saddam did it.

Did not call that one, speculated on it, but did not officially call it.

Originally posted by DamnStr8
So what does this prove? Cheney doesnt want out, are you tryng to say he's trying to wiggle his way out? Bullshit!

Cheney wants out for the good of the party. He is a shit VP and a known "Evil Doer"

is mccain still all gung ho about getting rid of the UFC and MMA in the states?

Originally posted by Spencikiss
is mccain still all gung ho about getting rid of the UFC and MMA in the states?

wouldn't it be ironic if the Republicans took office w/ McCain and he destroyed the UFC. What would all the Bush pushers say then?

Originally posted by Johnny Toetags
wouldn't it be ironic if the Republicans took office w/ McCain and he destroyed the UFC. What would all the Bush pushers say then?

i'd move to japan, and get season tickets to pride.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/15/p...partner=ALTAVISTA1&pagewanted=print&position=

I was talking to JKD the other day on AIM, and I called this very situation out.

I am willing bet it happens.

Cheney's people announced that his doctor is a drug addict.
Cheney's people then announces he is misdiagnosed.
Cheney is forced from the race due to his "bad health"

Pure...fucking, set up.

Well I guess you're the fucking smartest guy on the board then. Get back to work, prol.

Originally posted by Tricky Dog
Well I guess you're the fucking smartest guy on the board then. Get back to work, prol.

I am a few bricks heavier than you are, thats a definite.

I am a few bricks heavier than you are, thats a definite.

That is probably because you're a fat ass. I'd crush your feeble intellect. Anytime you want to be taught a lesson, break out the fucking Trivial Pursuit and I'll spank your commie ass pinko, prol.

wammo!

yeah, my friend has a theory that asian women love white men because they have very deep pussies and asian penis isn't long enough to satiate them.

Did not call that one, speculated on it, but did not officially call it.

8th, did you call the seat at the front of the class during school?

Back