JKD....you know I called this shit.

Originally posted by Spencikiss
yeah, my friend has a theory that asian women love white men because they have very deep pussies and asian penis isn't long enough to satiate them.
I wish I was white.

Originally posted by KosugiSho
who gives a shit...none of you like cheney anyway

I kinda like Cheney. My admiration for this man is very strange. He is an evil bastard, but he is one of the smartest men to ever inhabit the White House.
I can honestly say I wouldn't mind having dinner with him just to see what he is like.
Then I would bitch slap him and say, "That's from Chalabi, bitch".

Yes, another conspiracy(sp) theory. Especially since the NY times has been so acurate these past few years.

Originally posted by GroundAssault
Yes, another conspiracy(sp) theory. Especially since the NY times has been so acurate these past few years.
Apparently a prerequisite to being hired is lack of principle. Just don't get caught or they will pretend to be mad and fire you. Then you'll have to go work at the LA times.

I'm an Anglo-American and I want my fair share of the economy and my civil right RIGHT NOW, CHOP FUCKING CHOP.

Originally posted by Tricky Dog
8th getting called out, PLEASE make this an avatar wager.

That sounds good. I don't have one. Imagine, you would get to designate my one and only av. And I would promise to keep it FOREVER.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Did i catch your attention worm of Congress?

Wha? What does that mean? Anywho, I can't pass up the opportunity to win a bet. Put your money where your tin-foil hat is.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Apparently a prerequisite to being hired is lack of principle.

Dont forget total lack of Journalism training(Jason Blair)

Originally posted by ddindc
That sounds good. I don't have one. Imagine, you would get to designate my one and only av. And I would promise to keep it FOREVER.

8th, how can you turn that down?

Wha? What does that mean? Anywho, I can't pass up the opportunity to win a bet. Put your money where your tin-foil hat is.

You noted previously you worked in Congress. I cannot imagine as what, but I imagine some sort of Republican spinster.

You noted previously you worked in Congress. I cannot imagine as what, but I imagine some sort of Republican spinster.

Oh, I see - It was an insult. Gotcha. And in what previous capacity did you work for your nation? Oh that's right: you're above that type of stuff - better to work "outside the system"! Which means, I guess, sitting in your underwear, trolling the internet, looking for obscure, questionably referenced and extremely paranoid conspiracy theories. Anyway, what do you say?

Quit dancing around the bet, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Are you going to put your avatar on the line or are you going to continue to toss Lyndon LaRouche's salad?

Originally posted by Tricky Dog
Quit dancing around the bet, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Are you going to put your avatar on the line or are you going to continue to toss Lyndon LaRouche's salad?

QUit that potty mouth. We don't want to see you get banned. Afterall, who else's AV is going to remind me to play "40oz. to Freedom"?

Originally posted by Sir Burton
QUit that potty mouth. We don't want to see you get banned. Afterall, who else's AV is going to remind me to play "40oz. to Freedom"?

I saw some other guy with the self titled cover as his av, but I probably should tone it down. Sorry 8th, please address ddindc's bet and discontinue your homoerotica relations with Lyndon LaRouche.

Oh, I see - It was an insult. Gotcha. And in what previous capacity did you work for your nation? Oh that's right: you're above that type of stuff - better to work "outside the system"! Which means, I guess, sitting in your underwear, trolling the internet, looking for obscure, questionably referenced and extremely paranoid conspiracy theories. Anyway, what do you say?

Dude, you work for scum. Your a lower level version of it even. It is nothing to be proud of.

I would rather be a ditch digger than live my life working for the biggest hipocracy of my generation.

"Work for your nation" get fucking real, you work for business men who do not give a rats ass about you. You work for people more concerned with their golf handicapp than the people living in the gutters of a society that gives them little to no hope.

Back