JKD....you know I called this shit.

Originally posted by ddindc
Oh, I see - It was an insult. Gotcha. And in what previous capacity did you work for your nation? Oh that's right: you're above that type of stuff - better to work "outside the system"! Which means, I guess, sitting in your underwear, trolling the internet, looking for obscure, questionably referenced and extremely paranoid conspiracy theories. Anyway, what do you say?

Originally posted by Tricky Dog
I saw some other guy with the self titled cover as his av, but I probably should tone it down. Sorry 8th, please address ddindc's bet and discontinue your homoerotica relations with Lyndon LaRouche.

Sublime would most likely be ashamed that you call yourself a fan of theirs.

Why the fuck do you do this? You fail to read things and then incessantly fucking quote yourself.

From page Two:

Oh, I see - It was an insult. Gotcha. And in what previous capacity did you work for your nation? Oh that's right: you're above that type of stuff - better to work "outside the system"! Which means, I guess, sitting in your underwear, trolling the internet, looking for obscure, questionably referenced and extremely paranoid conspiracy theories. Anyway, what do you say?

Dude, you work for scum. Your a lower level version of it even. It is nothing to be proud of.

I would rather be a ditch digger than live my life working for the biggest hipocracy of my generation.

"Work for your nation" get fucking real, you work for business men who do not give a rats ass about you. You work for people more concerned with their golf handicapp than the people living in the gutters of a society that gives them little to no hope.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Dude, you work for scum. Your a lower level version of it even. It is nothing to be proud of.

I would rather be a ditch digger than live my life working for the biggest hipocracy of my generation.

"Work for your nation" get fucking real, you work for business men who do not give a rats ass about you. You work for people more concerned with their golf handicapp than the people living in the gutters of a society that gives them little to no hope.

don't you ever get tired of this?

Originally posted by Spencikiss
don't you ever get tired of this?

Not when I know it is direct at a person that actually works there. I could go on all day about it.

Not when I know it is direct at a person that actually works there. I could go on all day about it.

you could go on all day about it regardless of who it is (and do so often).

go make a thread about something other than the US government. i just want to see what you've got.

Originally posted by Spencikiss
you could go on all day about it regardless of who it is (and do so often).

go make a thread about something other than the US government. i just want to see what you've got.

My gimmick would fail. The tranny would drop out of the floor.

8th, you may dig a ditch in my back yard if you'd like.

Why the fuck do you do this? You fail to read things and then incessantly fucking quote yourself.

From page Two:

Why do I do it? Because you have a way of ignoring things when it is convenient for you (i.e., losing an debate, etc.). I just wanted to make sure you saw it. Now - again - will you accept the bet? And, for the fourth time (at least), I don't work there anymore. But yes, I am proud that I did. Unlike you, who sits behind his computer all day moding a forum few see, I'm in the world, affecting it, molding it the way I think it ought to be. I have no respect for you cry babies who sit and pout, yet do nothing about the issues that so upset you. Get off your ass, put on some sun-block, and go burn-down a McDonalds or something. I would respect you for that. Instead, you sit and moan like a dry vag all day, crying about the big bad US and how your life would be so much better without it. That's the difference between you and me; I see something I don't like and I change it. You just come on a MMA OT board and cry about it. Shut up and act.

Seek help.

You have some inside line, or else you would not want to bet.

I sleep well tonight knowing Cheney is going to be on the ticket.

Cheney wants out for the good of the party. He is a shit VP and a known "Evil Doer"

He probably wants to go back to work at Halli. FUck this VP shit, he's taking a loss every minute he's away.

Seek help.

You have some inside line, or else you would not want to bet.

I sleep well tonight knowing Cheney is going to be on the ticket.

"DHAHAHAHAHA" You think I have some "inside line" and you say I need help? Really 8th; ever since a little more oppositioin showed up in this place, you've really slipped. Here, I'll let you in on some more "inside" info. Bush/Cheney are actually aliens. That's right, mother fucking ETs in the White House. They are controling a vast majority of us through elctomagnetic waves pumped-out from the top of the Washington Monument which, of course, is actually a giant machine constructed by Free Masons. The election is a for-gone conclusion; it has already been held between our Overlords and the presidents of all the Fortune 500 companies. Guess what? Bush wins! Now run! I've sent some Blackhawks your way - sanatized, of course (that's milspeak for "unmarked"). Its ten years in a mind-rehab pod for you!

Opposition? Do you honestly think that?

Buddy, I have it better now than I did two years ago. You fucking noob retard.

Every time ddindc makes the scene, I find myself rolling my eyes alot. Coincidence?

Edwards brother
raises DWI hell

BY ADAM LISBERG
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sen. John Edwards (r.) walks the halls of power in Washington. His younger brother, Wesley Blake Edwards, is in trouble with the law.

Sen. John Edwards' little brother has an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Colorado and has thumbed his nose at more than $800 in fines for driving infractions.
Wesley Blake Edwards, 39, has been a terror on the road for more than two decades. He has been arrested four times for drunken driving, twice been sentenced to a week in jail for DWI and lost his right to drive in four states.

But even after his license was suspended and revoked, he repeatedly got back behind the wheel - only to be stopped by police again.

He is currently a wanted man in Colorado, which issued a warrant for his arrest in 1994 after he skipped a court date on a DWI case.

He also was wanted in Michigan for a time but authorities later canceled their arrest warrant. He still owes Michigan more than $800 in fines for a series of infractions that included running a red light and driving with a suspended license.

By searching state criminal and motor vehicle records, as well as county court files, the Daily News determined that Edwards was ticketed or arrested ateast 14 times between 1983 and 2003 and was involved in at least two accidents.

He has been repeatedly cited for speeding, driving without a license, driving with a suspended or revoked license, driving without insurance and driving without his seat belt. Once, in 1990, he was arrested for drunken driving just a day after a 60-day suspension had expired.

With his long record of breaking the law, Edwards stands in stark contrast to his 51-year-old brother, who last week was picked to be the Democrats' candidate for vice president.

As one of North Carolina's most successful attorneys, John Edwards won a $950,000 settlement for the family of a woman killed by a drunken driver, according to North Carolina Lawyers Weekly.

John Edwards released a statement yesterday implying he did not know about his brother's legal troubles.

A source close to the family said the senator knew vaguely that his brother had some troubles but did not know how serious they were until The News disclosed them.

"I love my brother very much," the senator said in a statement. "I am, of course, troubled by this news. He shouldn't have done what he did, and he knows that and is dealing with it."

The source said Blake Edwards hired a lawyer this year to get his license back. North Carolina records show Edwards asked the state to reissue his license in May but was turned down.

Edwards, a union electrician, lives with his wife and their daughter outside Raleigh, N.C., in a house that his brother bought for them five years ago. He has declined to comment.

With Nicole Bode in Carthage, N.C.

http://nationaljournal.com/pubs/hotline/

Originally published on July 15, 2004

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
Every time ddindc makes the scene, I find myself rolling my eyes alot. Coincidence?

BEHOLD THE GAYEST AVATAR ON THE BOARD SPEAKS!

Opposition? Do you honestly think that?

Buddy, I have it better now than I did two years ago. You fucking noob retard.

That is because President Bush has been in office the past two years.

Back