JKD....you know I called this shit.

Originally posted by ddindc
8th? Bitch-out? No...I can't believe it!

You guys take everything I say to be gospel right? Or is it only when you can find one minute thing to ride me about because otherwise you just end up being a hysterical idiot like the rest of your ilk.

Bitch out? This coming from the guy who said..."I am taking a break from posting here because I find myself thinking about the arguments I have had here before I sleep at night"

I mean honestly, get a fucking grip on reality.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Its called talking shit you stupid fuking nitpiking cheerleader.

Stop taking things so literally, it clearly points to your guilbile nature.

nice backtrack....its just a little bet for fun...dont be so afraid

Originally posted by KosugiSho
you wont take a simple avatar bet on something you seemed to have been so sure of....and said you would be willing to bet on....this leads me to believe you are the coward.

I have never said I was sure of anything you conspiracy freak. I simply posted something, and due to you and your collective neo-con fanboys lack of creative wit, you choose to take something and try and construe it according to how you wish to hear it. Sounds a lot like the Admin you guys support.

If you need to know. I mentioned it to JKD as he works in Washington the other day, it was like a week ago, and I said the next thing is he is going to say he cannot run because he was misdiagnosed by a drug addict doctor.

If you cannot grasp this, run for your life.

nice backtrack....its just a little bet for fun...dont be so afraid

It is not a bet you stupid fucking jackass, it is called a figure of speech.

Fuck, you guys need shit spoon fed to you.

Its called talking shit you stupid fuking nitpiking cheerleader.

Stop taking things so literally, it clearly points to your guilbile nature.

gullible? dont know what that has to do with you bitching out of a little bet...if you cant take the heat maybe you shouldnt make so many threads....it seems to me you clearly cant handle it when someone confronts you on things....too many insults and put downs when someone replies to things in your thread....soft skin i guess....

It is not a bet you stupid fucking jackass, it is called a figure of speech.

Fuck, you guys need shit spoon fed to you.

if i recall correctly ddinc offered the bet to you...clearly a challenge...not a figure of speech...

I have never said I was sure of anything you conspiracy freak.

HHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....did you just call someone...especially me...a conspiracy freak....HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAA....pot....kettle....black....DING....
pathetic....

gullible? dont know what that has to do with you bitching out of a little bet...if you cant take the heat maybe you shouldnt make so many threads....it seems to me you clearly cant handle it when someone confronts you on things....too many insults and put downs when someone replies to things in your thread....soft skin i guess....

Learn to read.

if i recall correctly ddinc offered the bet to you...clearly a challenge...not a figure of speech...

And I declined. I think that is pretty fucking clear.

I am not about to bet anything on this administration doing something that would make sense.

To normal people.

I have never said I was sure of anything you conspiracy freak. I simply posted something, and due to you and your collective neo-con fanboys lack of creative wit, you choose to take something and try and construe it according to how you wish to hear it. Sounds a lot like the Admin you guys support.

If you need to know. I mentioned it to JKD as he works in Washington the other day, it was like a week ago, and I said the next thing is he is going to say he cannot run because he was misdiagnosed by a drug addict doctor.

If you cannot grasp this, run for your life.

i said "seemed" to be sure of...clearly if you call the situation out to a colleague before it happens you are generally pretty sure its gonna happen....spin however you want to make yourself feel better...but ddinc called you out....and you stuck your tail between your legs....

HHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....did you just call someone...especially me...a conspiracy freak....HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAA....pot....kettle....black....DING....
pathetic....

How tired and overused it that phrase anyways?

Though, it does help you fit in a bit.

Do you hang out with anyone from here on a personal level? Like have you gotten to the point where you and the other cons get together for 8thDegreeSavage Group Therapy?

Yeah, that about sums up 8th.

yeah...you bitched out....

No I did not bitch out. I simply choose to not take a stupid bet you fucking idiot.

I do not take everything I say literally jackass. You appear to though.

Though...if this actually does happen. I will definately spit in your face.

Do you hang out with anyone from here on a personal level? Like have you gotten to the point where you and the other cons get together for 8thDegreeSavage Group Therapy?

Its only tired and overused because you keep calling others what you are, forcing the use of the phrase. If you would stop projecting on others, maybe it wouldn't be so frequent around here.

nah...i just like annoying you.....its been a lot more like the old days recently too...and it must be getting on your nerves a lot more lately as well...seeing as how i got dubs for things everyone else does at leisure anyway....

Originally posted by ddindc
Yeah, that about sums up 8th.

Buddy, you tried to call the FBI on a poster you felt sure was a Chechyn Rebel.

You have less credibility than I do, and dude...that is bad.

No I did not bitch out. I simply choose to not take a stupid bet you fucking idiot.

No, you will not spit in his face. In fact, you will have no right to comment on the subject at all. You will, but you have no right. Why? Because, by not accepting the wager, you are in fact saying that you DONT think it will happen. If you did, you'd accept the bet. Then again, only men of honor act on their beliefs, so maybe that's asking a bit too much of you.

nah...you bitched out...plain and simple...spit wherever you want...i could care less if it happens or not...tho if it does we will see you saying how right you were and how you called it...yet were so unwilling to make a little bet over it ;) typical....

Back