jjmuaythaiguy needs help in planning an excellent Eurotrip for next year.

I was gonna offer to help you out while you were in London but it looks like Kimurense beat me to it. You should be in good hands with him. I'm sure you'll be as frustrated trying to pass his guard as I was.

You better have some photos of yourself at at least SOME tourist attractions while you are over there or I'll have to take a baseball bat to your knees...

;)

Superbeast said:
I was gonna offer to help you out while you were in London but it looks like Kimurense beat me to it. You should be in good hands with him. I'm sure you'll be as frustrated trying to pass his guard as I was.

Hey SB,

I emailed Andre and we are trying to get together no matter what. It would sure be nice to meet the MOD of this forum. We could train together or just get together. For me, reading all your posts and watching as you do your MOD thing I have a lot of respect for you. I know you train or trained with some of THE best people out there too and would sure like to get together and hear some of your stories and thoughts on training. I also have a appreciation for you as a MOD knowing that it isn't a really easy thing to do and on that just alone I would like to shake your hand. Let me know if its possible, I'd love to get a picture for my grappling scrap book.

Much aloha,
Bobby

this is going to be good! :)

you have a grappling book!! god damn that's a good idea! never thought about that. I should of made one myself.. to late now

kimurense said:
this is going to be good! :)

you have a grappling book!! god damn that's a good idea! never thought about that. I should of made one myself.. to late now

Yes, this is going to be fun.

Its never too late to start.

Helpful hint is to always have a camera with lots of space for pics.

At Relson's school I never know who is going to show up. One day, Rorion and Renner came by right after I left. Two days later Murilio Bustamante came in when I left and I was so sick that I was not there because I always have my camera in my bag. It can take video also so I got some vid files too. I got pics with Renzo and crew, plus all the people that came to train or visit while he was here (Fabio Santos, Luis "Limao" Heredia, Bruno Ewald, Igor Gracie, Daniel de Lima etc.) Marcelo Tiger was just here competing in X1 and I got pics with him too. I know Super Beast got a lot of pics too since he has posted a few. Someday when I figure it out I'll post mine until then it stays in the scrap book.

I'll bring it to show you. See you soon.

Man, you totally stole my thunder. I was about to make this thread, untill I was rendered suddenly without keyboard.

I arrive in London on the 31st of this very month, and will be spending two weeks in the UK before unleashing the fury on Europe at large.

Also, my new avatar rocks pretty hard. If you look closely you can see how I'm using my hips to control her without committing my legs, so that if she were to roll I would be able to maintain my top position and not get my knee tangled up as well.

On a more serious note, my knee is holding up pretty well, I've been back in training for about a week now without problems, so I should be able to train in europe after all. So pretty please with a cherry on top, if you live anywhere in the UK or between Sweden and Portugal, hit me up as soon as possible! I've only got a couple weeks left to figure out the rough plan for my trip, and knowing where there are good academies (especially with fellow sherdoggers) will be crucial.

Mirada said:
Man, you totally stole my thunder. I was about to make this thread, untill I was rendered suddenly without keyboard.

I arrive in London on the 31st of this very month, and will be spending two weeks in the UK before unleashing the fury on Europe at large.

Hey Mirada,

If you are going to be in London when I am there, lets all get together and train. Me, you, SB, Kimurense swap cell / emails and take some pics. If not we could all meet at a Pub and just hang. I'll be there from June 10 - June 14 and scheduled in my book to train June 10 and 12, so lets do it. Two MODS, two sherdoggers rolling somewhere out to be a record. You can contact me [email protected]

You going this year or next year? Also, I think I will indeed be still in England on june 10th.

It's ON.

Mirada said:
You going this year or next year? Also, I think I will indeed be still in England on june 10th.

It's ON.

I'm going this year in 28 days? something like that. So I'll see you there. Everything you need to know about my hotel is in the thread.

Okee doke, if you're both coming over I'll send you guys my details in a PM and we can all go for a drink and maybe get some training in. I'm sure we could trade stories all evening. So is June 10th the tentative date?

Superbeast said:
Okee doke, if you're both coming over I'll send you guys my details in a PM and we can all go for a drink and maybe get some training in. I'm sure we could trade stories all evening. So is June 10th the tentative date?

Well, I arrive in London on June 10 at 9:00 a.m.

My girl wants to unpack, shower and then to the Tower of London and have lunch there. I got free time to train from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. My girl goes shopping. Andre (kimurense) and I were going to hook up and train at Roger's Gracie Barra London school since its close to the hotel.

I then got to change and make it to a Tour of the British Museum at 5 p.m. My girl and I got to meet up with the Tour guide and then got a group dinner with the tour people at 8 p.m.

On June 12 I got the Stonehendge tour in the morning and then got time to train in the afternoon. My girl goes shopping while I train.

So Saturday or Monday, for training and or drinks is good for me. Mirada, you good for June 10th?

I arrive in London on the 31st of may (I really need to find a place to stay, cheapcheapcheap, suggestions?) and will be in the UK for two weeks, so yeah I'll be there on the tenth.

Training is a must, and uh, so are drinks. So send those pms gentlemen, and lets make it happen. (I'm looking at you too, Kimurense)

Mirada said:
I arrive in London on the 31st of may (I really need to find a place to stay, cheapcheapcheap, suggestions?) and will be in the UK for two weeks, so yeah I'll be there on the tenth.

Training is a must, and uh, so are drinks. So send those pms gentlemen, and lets make it happen. (I'm looking at you too, Kimurense)

I've been told that my hotel is nice but I don't know about cheap. You could also check with kimurense and sb who live there.

You mean I can't shack up with you and your wife? What the hell man, I thought we were bros.

And yeah, kimurense and sb were the intended recipients, it's just their crazy ass fucked up timezone slows things down, you know?

How long have you been training man? What are your weaknesses? Do you have any injuries I can exploit? Are you allergic to any commonly availible household items?

Cracked out post of the month right there... time for bed.

Oh yeah, MuaythaiGuy, someone posted this link in my original euro-jitsu thread that you so shamelessly ripped off.

A school in Paris: http://www.sankuno.com/

Edit- Damn. Check out the photo section, these dudes have a shitload of mat space.

Mirada said:
Oh yeah, MuaythaiGuy, someone posted this link in my original euro-jitsu thread that you so shamelessly ripped off.

A school in Paris: http://www.sankuno.com/

Edit- Damn. Check out the photo section, these dudes have a shitload of mat space.

I'm up late hitting the thread and laughing.

Oh yeah, I am going to try and hook up with that sherdogger in Paris. He pm'd me and said that my hotel in Paris is really close to his academy and when I am there I am going to try and hook up and train there with him.

Oh yeah, as to my weaknesses, hmmm, well, I really suck at being in the top position. I don't know how to do anything from that position so you should really want me on top in the side control position.

I have only been training two years and ranked a lowly blue belt 3rd degree by Relson Gracie. I am 6' 1" around 370 pounds at the moment. I am allergic to purples, brown and black belts. I wear a lot of 4XXXL clothes.

Man, its going to be a blast with you guys. Give me your size t-shirt so I can get you something.

jjmuaythaiguy said:
I'm up late hitting and laughing.

Oh yeah, as to my weaknesses, hmmm, well, I really suck at being in the top position. I don't know how to do anything from that position so you should really want me on top in the side control position.

I have only been training two years and ranked a lowly blue belt 3rd degree by Relson Gracie. I am 6' 1" around 370 pounds at the moment. I am allergic to purples, brown and black belts. I wear a lot of 4XXXL clothes.

Man, its going to be a blast with you guys. Give me your size t-shirt so I can get you something.

1) I wonder if either of our anglo-porto connections partake as well? Nothing like the old smoke&roll.

2) You had me going for a second there. It was a "Waiiit a minute... he just posted earlier..." kind of moment.

3) e's a big fuker id'ne? [/snatch]

4) Normally I wear a medium, unless I'm on my period in which case I need a large. However, in anemic English sizes it would definately have to be a large.

5) Superbeast: I promise not to mention your world cup squad. I swear I'm not laughing. No, really. Honest. *cough*Hargreaves sucks*cough*

LOL! this is turning out to be quite an event!! :)

mirada, my e-mail is [email protected], email me whenever you like! I don't know much about hostels, I think there is a youth hostel in camden town (quite central, and a very pecculiar place to visit). I don't know how much it costs, but it has to be cheap, because it's a youth hostel.

if you guys need anything, don't hesitate to mail. I will give you my mobile number as well (but not in here, I don't want any queer boys calling me :) )

has for my figure, I am not very intimidating, a mere 5.9 feet, and 171 pounds :( I can already feel that it is going to be quite hard to roll with JJMTG.. let's hope my purple stands for anything...

Back