jjmuaythaiguy needs help in planning an excellent Eurotrip for next year.

kimurense said:
yeah! the t-shirt was great! I was almost in a pub fight on the brazillian match day because of it :) some english holligan mongoloide thought I was brazillian and kept on insulting brazillians at the pub and looking at me, trying to make me pissed off wile I was watching the game on my own.. I went to him and told him in the end of the match that I wasn't brazillian... he seemed a bit upset and his mates laughed at his face :D

I will give the stuff you gave me to roger (brooking) rest asure. I went to the no gi class on thursday and told him about you, but I didn't have your stuff with me. I will give it to him next tuesday.

glad to know your girfriend was able to pass trough the french foreign office.

the chocolats were great by the way, thanks alot! hope you can come by and visit us again soon.

Hey Andre,

I'm glad you liked the shirt. Whats wrong with those hooligans anyways. Just like at the pub with that talkative guy asking you about the tatoo on your arm. Hahahaha. At least he was not so agressive and more inquisitive.

My friend also if you come to Hawaii let me know. Just don't hurt me with those purple belt moves, again I am just a blue.

Aloha

Guys,i meet Bob just 3 hours ago.For an unfortunate case (my fucking cell)we couldn't train but we meet at his hotel,we exchange gift (well,he got more than me to exchange :D ,again thank you for the BEAUTIFUL Relson T-Shirt,the calendar and the Mauna Loa!!)and we talk for an hour,guys Bob is great,5 minute and we had talk like we knew each other from a lifetime...i was not able to let him train and he still say me hello with a great smile in his face,treat me great and ignoring even my very bad english.Bobby,i say once again thank you for all and the best of luck for everything,i hope you'll back to Rome just soon as possible,

Marco.

p.s. let me know when the photo is developed,i obviously want a copy:D

p.s.s. also let me know where do you live exactly in Hawaii,i want to send you a shirt of my academy.

Aloha!

Mirada is here in Sweden right now, we went out last night, got shitfaced and rolled with some people from my academy today. A girl on our team convinced him to join them to Amsterdam next weekend for the dutch open BJJ and SW tournament, so it looks like he'll catch some tournament action in Europe as well.

Hey Bobby,

The Tshirt fits perfect, awesome look. I've checked the Fighter's Corner website out. Looks like it's the place to go in Hawaii. Thank you very much.
My instructor is a black belt under Ricardo De La Riva (we're an affiliated academy). He was really pleased you visited us. Always good to meet BJJers from different places. The little guy you've rolled with is one of the best french under 67 kg. He's a purple belt. Once in a while he uses to tap me out. Very good guy.

I felt a little pain on my thigh while I was rolling witcha but I'm OK. It was pretty much my fault since I did not warm up that much.

I'm mostly a butterfly/halfguard player so it was nice to try playin' my game witcha.

Nextime you'll come here, I hope it will be for much longer time.

ill tell you this much guys... Bob is aloha at its finest. good to hear he's spreading it all over europe.

jjmuaythaiguy said:
Hey Andre,

I'm glad you liked the shirt. Whats wrong with those hooligans anyways. Just like at the pub with that talkative guy asking you about the tatoo on your arm. Hahahaha. At least he was not so agressive and more inquisitive.

Unfortunately my girl is still in London with my friends and will fly to meet me in Italy tomorrow. My friend also if you come to Hawaii let me know. Just don't hurt me with those purple belt moves, again I am just a blue.

Aloha
it's true, that guy at the pub was a bit anoying! remember the bartender had to tell him off because he wanted to keep on drinking :D LOL I say hooligans are all pussies, they act hard when they are with there friends ;)

it's a shame the french didn't let your gf enter the country! apparently they are quite strik't with that sort of stuff..

ps. I see you are spreading your techniques all over europe! you will be famous around here in no time, you won't want to leave this place anymore :)

Jin'emon said:
Mirada is here in Sweden right now, we went out last night, got shitfaced and rolled with some people from my academy today. A girl on our team convinced him to join them to Amsterdam next weekend for the dutch open BJJ and SW tournament, so it looks like he'll catch some tournament action in Europe as well.

Man, the girl she had me staying with in gothenburg was a fucking goddess.

I had to bail man, or I would never have made it out of sweden.

Anyone who trains in Spain or Portugal and wants to roll should post here or send me a PM, I'll be headed down that way in about a week.

Good to see you're still going. Told you Sweden would stomp all over England. Hope you've checked out some of those CDs. If you're coming back this way give me a heads up.

It took me about two days of sleeping to recover from the Euro trip. I'm in Las Vegas right now and going to try and catch a class with Marc Laimon's guys at Cobra Kai. Since I helped Jason Miller train for his fight against that monster he said it would be cool to stop by there and if anyone had any questions for them to call him directly.

Marco, you are cool with me man, next time I'm in Rome I will check you out.

Mirada, go for the gold if you enter that tournament!

Superbeast, thanks for meeting me at Roger's with Mirada and for getting me back to the hotel.

Andre, good luck with the Worlds! Abrigado, for the drink, sorry I got lost.

Naskwon, that purple was awesome, and I hope there were no hard feelings since he tapped to a blue. It was just for fun. You are welcome.

I got to go but wanted to tell all of you thanks. When I get home I will ask Ghost Dog to post my pics.

Aloha and mahalo for an excellent euro vacation with training.
Bobby

Mirada said:

Anyone who trains in Spain or Portugal and wants to roll should post here or send me a PM, I'll be headed down that way in about a week.

I'll tell her you said so ;)

Check your PM for email addys.

Hey JJMTG, no big. I am really sorry I couldn't make it that Monday evening, it just all went a bit pear shaped for me that night. Thanks for the T shirt and patch, both are worn proudly although I trimmed the Gracie and Honolulu Hawaii Competition Team parts off so as not to misrepresent your club however the graphic is still pretty sweet. I'll probably bother you seriously at some point as I'd like to come over to Hawai'i possibly next year so any and all hook ups would be appreciated in good time. It's a shame we didn't get to roll but to be fair I think you'd have owned me anyway. :) Hopefully one day that will change.

Mirada said:

Thanks for the Roll man (I was the smelly, skinny dude from Folsom)

Hey let me know if u visit the Sacramento area and want to roll (I dont dare to call u out since u kicked my ass in Gothenburg)

Damn!!! Those Mauna Loa dry roasted macadamia nuts are crazy!!!

They taste soooooooooooooooooooooo good. Awesome gift JJMTG lol Thanks again.

Tegelsten said:
I'll tell her you said so ;)

Check your PM for email addys.

You fucking narc. Now she'll be wise to my plan to lure her to California.
Seriously though, I was lucky to escape without falling in loooove.

MTG: I love the Relson shirt man. Thanks a lot. I have a secret strategy for the tournament, we'll see how it goes. A medal would be a hell of a souvenir wouldn't it?

ElCapitan: Same goes for you in Chico man, drop by any time.

Superbeast: I haven't had a chance to check them out yet, it's been internet cafes for me lately. I'll definately let you know when I'm back in the London area, and thanksa gain for putting me up.

Kimurense: Next time, Gadget. Next time... Unless you feel like dropping by Portugal in a couple weeks, I'll be in Lisbon for at least a few days later on.

Oh and on another note, Mirada beat me at chess.. you geek!
Flying kneebars dude!

Mirada has discovered the biggest secret in Sweden.. Chicks in Gothenburg are ten times as hot as chicks in Stockholm. ;)

Tegelsten said:
Oh and on another note, Mirada beat me at chess.. you geek!

Chess players get all the chicks.

It's the game of Kings man.

Superbeast said:
Hey JJMTG, no big. I am really sorry I couldn't make it that Monday evening, it just all went a bit pear shaped for me that night. Thanks for the T shirt and patch, both are worn proudly although I trimmed the Gracie and Honolulu Hawaii Competition Team parts off so as not to misrepresent your club however the graphic is still pretty sweet. I'll probably bother you seriously at some point as I'd like to come over to Hawai'i possibly next year so any and all hook ups would be appreciated in good time. It's a shame we didn't get to roll but to be fair I think you'd have owned me anyway. :) Hopefully one day that will change.

Anytime, email me at [email protected]

Mirada I want pics sent to the above named email of that girl and the medal!

Superbeast, anytime you in Hawaii just let me know. You could also contact my friend the brown belt or check out the hotel by googling Waikiki Sand Villa we got mats there in the hotel and that is where Sherdog filmed me with Jason Miller.

Naskwon, glad you enjoy the gifts. FC sponsors Jason Miller and was sold out of another shirt I was trying to get you.

I went to Cobra kai but they were running a kids class and Marc Laimon was no where to be found. I fly home tomorrow and its been a hell of a trip. Thanks to all for their help.

826545932_l.jpg

Sherdog Top Team meets Roger Gracie Academy, 2006.

why sweden > uk

UK: 23£ for training fee and gi rental

Sweden: Free training, free gi loan, free living with hot chick

No shit. It was a good day but it reminded me why I don't train there. I'm definitely no hot Swedish chick either. But then again, I'll agree with you completely that Sweden > Britain when it comes to the cultural attitude. London is a city of suspicious passive aggressive mimes in suits that are to pay ridiculous prices just to impress people and keep up a facade. Hence why I'm considering getting away to Tonga or Hawai'i.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back