jjmuaythaiguy needs help in planning an excellent Eurotrip for next year.

jjmuaythaiguy said:
Dear Sherdoggers, Ghost Armlock is the man.

He lives minutes away from my hotel in Rome and the academy is a short ride from there, two stops Marco?. He has offered his services to take me to pick me up and take me to his school which was in two magazines recently. Thank you very much Marco for your hospitality. Anything you need from Hawaii please let me know. I got your pm and sent a reply.

One of the reasons I train in martial arts is to meet new friends and Marco is definetely a new found friend halfway around the world. Totally awesome!!! I'm glad I posted the hotel address. Its going to be unreal training in Europe! Oh yeah, plus seeing the sites. Hahaha.
Bobby,thank you for all your words:as i said,you are welcome here,it's only a pleasure to help someone with my same passion for bjj and so genuinly entusiastic!I'm sure you're gonna have a lot of fun on your trip :D .Remember: when you'll need to know something all you have to do is just pm me.See you my friend :wink:

Ghost_armlock said:
Bobby,thank you for all your words:as i said,you are welcome here,it's only a pleasure to help someone with my same passion for bjj and so genuinly entusiastic!I'm sure you're gonna have a lot of fun on your trip :D .Remember: when you'll need to know something all you have to do is just pm me.See you my friend :wink:

Will do Marco.

Also if you ever wanted something from Hawaii that I could bring you please let me know. Congratulations to you and your academy for your success. I will definetly PM you soon.

Thanks so much again.

John O'Brien said:
I trained at Roger's. Great place. Roger and Jerry will be there most of the time. If you get a chance, get a private with him. It's only like

Hey JJMTguy when I wrote you the pm I thought you were here already :)

your hotel in london is quite close to the BTT gym and not so far from the master/alliance team gym, I can take you there definetly. with luck you will get to meet leozinho, roger (brooking) was thinking about inviting him here...

kimurense said:
Hey JJMTguy when I wrote you the pm I thought you were here already :)

your hotel in london is quite close to the BTT gym and not so far from the master/alliance team gym, I can take you there definetly. with luck you will get to meet leozinho, roger (brooking) was thinking about inviting him here...

Hahaha, no problem and I really appreciate the pm and the offer to take me to your academy. Like I said, I'm willing to train with anyone I got no politics. I just need a link to the academy so I can check the times the academy has class or runs. I will search on the internet on my own but if you check this thread again and could provide the link I would appreciate it very much.

the link of the academy were I usually train is: www.masterbjj.co.uk

... I can't belive you are visiting europe and you forgot the most important european nation!!! PORTUGAL!! :)

kimurense said:
the link of the academy were I usually train is: www.masterbjj.co.uk

... I can't belive you are visiting europe and you forgot the most important european nation!!! PORTUGAL!! :)

Hahaha, no my friend I did not forget about Portugal, its a package deal that my girl is paying for. I got your PM and sent you one back.

Friends, sherdoggers, grapplers, lend my your ears.

Kimurense has offered his services to me to pick me up and take me to Gracie Barra UK and then his academy. I can't wait. Thanks to everyone who is helping me plan my trip and making it truly memorable. You are true friends and fellow grapplers.

Thank you again.

kimurense said:
no worries :redface: :redface:

Hahaha.

I was checking the link in the thread and wondered if the school got 4xl shirts for sale? I'm Hawaiian and on the larger side.

LOL :)

they probably do, there are some big guys in class, so I guess so... I can ask roger (brooking) if you want.

why do you want 4?.. if you don't mind me asking.

kimurense said:
LOL :)

they probably do, there are some big guys in class, so I guess so... I can ask roger (brooking) if you want.

why do you want 4?.. if you don't mind me asking.

Hahaha, not 4 shirts bro, that is my size of shirt.

The size in america for my shirts is 4XL or 52 jacket. I am a really big Hawaiian grappler. Really big.

Fish and poi my whole life. When I get there you will see. If your school does not have my size, no worries, I will get some shirts as gifts for friends here in Hawaii. :D

bloody hell!!! 52 size jacket!?!? you definetly are huge :) I'm not sure if I want to grapple with you anymore :D

I think he only has S,M,L,XL I will se if he has any kind of bob sapp's sizes ;)

kimurense said:
bloody hell!!! 52 size jacket!?!? you definetly are huge :) I'm not sure if I want to grapple with you anymore :D

I think he only has S,M,L,XL I will se if he has any kind of bob sapp's sizes ;)

Hahaha, yeah, I'm big, so if we roll do NOT let me get a cross side or any kind of cruscifix (?) on you or its pretty much over. If not that is okay, I will pick up gifts for friends. By the way what size or you and Master Brooking?

Well its this year now, actually 30 days and counting.

To all the people taking me around already I will pm you but the info is set and my days are set to train.

I'm going to ttt this thread in the hopes that someone from Paris will get give me the invite to their school (my hotel is listed on page 1). I really don't want to spend my whole day and night at Disney World and rather roll than go to there.

Anyone from Paris please hit this thread and let me know.

I've stayed at that hotel - it's a nice place.

Anyway BTT is basically on your doorstep and I beleive they've gotten a new BB there in the last few months.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Terrier said:
I've stayed at that hotel - it's a nice place.

Anyway BTT is basically on your doorstep and I beleive they've gotten a new BB there in the last few months.

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Thanks for hitting the thread.

As to your post. Are you talking about my hotel in Paris, France? BTT Paris under Ze' Marcello? PM me if you can.

awesome idea! i have been looking into doing a eurotrip with the lady and was also thinking about doing training at night.

anyone know of any BJJ places in Switzerland?

Back