jiujitsu tattoos

i think anyone that has watched mma for at least a year doesn't find tattoos all that cool any more.

?!?!?!!?!?

No, what you mean is after watching MMA for at least a year, YOU dont find tattoos all that cool any more...

Been into tattoos for way longer than ive been into fighting and still love them as much as i ever did.

lol yeah the taz gb symbol is a definite turn off...

im going to get something like a phoenix clutching the gracie triangle. jiu jitsu has definitely changed my life enough to want to get some art to symbolize it. i have a few tats already, so the tat addiction is also feeding this. yes i could wait till i get a black belt, but i find thats just another reason to get a new tat.

to each his own i guess.

I know someone who has jiu jitsu written in Japanese on his arm. Its a cool tatt. I want something like that done. I will probably end up getting my name written in my ethnic language (I'm Chinese) on the back of my arm instead.

The Renzo logo is real ugly IMO. It looks like the Thundercats logo. I bought a hoodie when I visited there, but I don't wear it cuz the logo looks dumb and is on the hood.

what size is it? if you dont want it, ill take it...ill pay for shipping or w.e so let me know!

2 guys at my school,father and son, have a small triangle on their calves. Its the one from the Rickson site. Looks cool, not huge or overstated.

what size is it? if you dont want it, ill take it...ill pay for shipping or w.e so let me know!

Well, I just started boxing and my coach wants us to train in sweatshirts, so I have a use for it now. Wore it for the first time in awhile yesterday.

At least wait till purple, it always seems like it is the 8 year blue belt who still sucks who has the bjj tattoos.

If anyone can justify a tattoo, it's an 8-year blue who obviously has a love for the sport which preempts ego, desire for rank, etc.

Does anyone use a shark eating a lion/tiger/gorilla as a logo?

If anyone can justify a tattoo, it's an 8-year blue who obviously has a love for the sport which preempts ego, desire for rank, etc.

Does anyone use a shark eating a lion/tiger/gorilla as a logo?

Damn good point.

BJJ tats? Thats almost as bad as a Tapout tattoo.

BJJ tats? Thats almost as bad as a Tapout tattoo.

How would having a tattoo of a company logo be in any way be even similar to having a tattoo somehow related to the sport you love?

How would having a tattoo of a company logo be in any way be even similar to having a tattoo somehow related to the sport you love?

If it's my favorite corporate logo, for Sherwin Williams paint, it would be even better.

151930908_2160f04bd5.jpg

I have a T-shirt with this logo on it that I bought off ebay, I love it.

after i got my purple i went and got a tattoo that i had been thinking about for a while.

the belt has a lot of void in it so i can change the color and not loose definition.

belttat0.bmp

belttat1.bmp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back