jiujitsu tattoos

Yah in brazil samuel and i were doing no gi class and we were standing and he got a RNC on me from standing he took my back so quick haha.

Its really fun rolling with drac , he just traps you and stays so many moves ahead its scary. I got my blue belt from Draculino , well i started jiu jitsu in general with him so i cant wait to get down to texas and train some. As well as when we goes back home ill hit up brazil again for sure.

tatoo BJJ on your penis. and when you rub it it spells Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

i think i would wait til you are a purple belt to get a jiu jitsu tat

Yah in brazil samuel and i were doing no gi class and we were standing and he got a RNC on me from standing he took my back so quick haha.

Its really fun rolling with drac , he just traps you and stays so many moves ahead its scary. I got my blue belt from Draculino , well i started jiu jitsu in general with him so i cant wait to get down to texas and train some. As well as when we goes back home ill hit up brazil again for sure.

You trained with them in Belo Horizonte? That must have been amazing, I'm sure it is way harder than the way they train here...taking it easy on us yanks :( He told us he was going to start doing it the Brazilian way...so I am dreading that as my lungs aren't too good yet. :)

I have never really trained gi, so I'm starting fresh, I've wrestled a tiny bit and have done no-gi for around two years...but it is totally different when you get to a school like Drac's and roll against guys with tight gi games. I must have tapped all the dust off the mats my first week..

I have been with him about a month and 2 weeks now..and he gave me 4 stripes onto my belt last week and Samuel said I was really close to blue..and then I got my elbow popped later that night really nicely... and have been sitting at home since then...:(

Hope you make it down here to train sometime.
Take it easy,
Kyle

Okay I finally settled on my next Tat.

I want to get Todd putting a cross collar choke on Jesus using his crazy grip strength and Jesus' robe.

Can someone please draw it up for me?

You trained with them in Belo Horizonte? That must have been amazing, I'm sure it is way harder than the way they train here...taking it easy on us yanks :( He told us he was going to start doing it the Brazilian way...so I am dreading that as my lungs aren't too good yet. :)

I have never really trained gi, so I'm starting fresh, I've wrestled a tiny bit and have done no-gi for around two years...but it is totally different when you get to a school like Drac's and roll against guys with tight gi games. I must have tapped all the dust off the mats my first week..

I have been with him about a month and 2 weeks now..and he gave me 4 stripes onto my belt last week and Samuel said I was really close to blue..and then I got my elbow popped later that night really nicely... and have been sitting at home since then...:(

Take it easy,
Kyle

PM, Gnub

Take it easy,
Kyle

1.5 months and you're close to your blue? o_O

I got mine a few years ago

mr_cool_ice.jpg

Take it easy,
Kyle

Yah i lived down in Belo Horizonte for 10 months or so in the house of Draculino's friend right next to academy. Some of the bets jiu jitsu guys in the world at that school , Romulo Barral and Samuel and so on. I will definatly come down to his texas school over the summer i cant wait.

1.5 months and you're close to your blue? o_O

Yes sir. I have trained informally for a few years..mostly no-gi, bouncing from gym to gym. Just about any gym in Houston I have trained there..atleast a week. :icon_chee

But yes he gave my 4 stripes in about a month and a half and I hope to make blue by X-Mas. However, I have only been once in the last week because my elbow got popped nicely :)

I'm getting my first next week. My wife and I are both getting the same design; me on my upper arm / shoulder and hers on her ankle.

mytat.jpg

The Gracie Barra one is definitely the most popular BJJ tattoo.

I'm getting my first next week. My wife and I are both getting the same design; me on my upper arm / shoulder and hers on her ankle.

mytat.jpg

Nice. My tattoo has nothing to do with BJJ.

Back