jiujitsu tattoos

Kanji-Jiu-Jitsu-2.gif

609.jpg

jiujitsu_kanji2.bmp

google jiu-jitsu kanji...

and lmfao if you got it on your penis.

GSP has it on his chest

The best JJ tat is a massive penis between your pecks.

Don't worry, once you sober up you can get it worked to look a bit like a sword.

Personally, I wouldn't get one until I was at least a purple belt.

Yeah bro, I wanna get a tat of Lobo RNC'ing Superman. For those who weren't comic junkies as kids Lobo is an intergalactic bounty hunter and all-around bad ass who once put a beating on Superman in a fist fight to the point where Superman had to hide from Lobo. Unfotunately, Superman gets him back in the end, but I don't really believe that part. I think they just made that up for the Superman fans.

how dare you lie and imply that a comic book plot line is fictional

all you bitches know that captain marvel is the man. Stop acting like you don't know

The octopus shoulder tat is sick. If I were you I would hold out till purple at least.

I was thinking of getting the kanji symbol for Jiu-Jitsu tattoed on my penis. Does anybody know what it is?

Hmm this is almost my idea. I was going to get me peen tattooed so that normally, you would see TBPBJJ, and Team Balance Pittsburgh Brazilian Jiu Jitsu when "in action". Just a thought.

^
You'd probably have to find one of those asian ladies that can write on a piece of rice...

Hmm this is almost my idea. I was going to get me peen tattooed so that normally, you would see TBPBJJ, and Team Balance Pittsburgh Brazilian Jiu Jitsu when "in action". Just a thought.

You heard of the guy that got his gf's name tattoed like that right?

When it was 'in action' it would say 'Wendy', otherwise it would say only 'WY'.

So he goes on holiday on Jamaica and happens to glimps the member of a RastaMan on the toilet that also said the 'WY'
He goes: "Wow Man, is your girlfriend's name Wendy as well, because of the tattoo you know?"

The Jamaican goes: "Nah, mine says 'Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice daY' "

:icon_chee

So he goes on holiday on Jamaica and happens to glimps the member of a RastaMan on the toilet that also said the 'WY'
He goes: "Wow Man, is your girlfriend's name Wendy as well, because of the tattoo you know?"

i lolled

???:icon_neut

I know someone who got Kanji for Bacon, Mayonnaise, and Cheese. When asked why he got that, his response was because he really likes Bacon, Mayonnaise, and Cheese.

Edit: Personally, I wouldn't get a JJ tat, or any tat for that matter, but to each their own

im getting a fortune cat holding a gl-1 instea dof a ryu and a balance logo on its necklace
no care ever.

I would get something more symbolic like an octupus clutching a shark and simply Jiu Jitsu underneath in a banner.

Back