Jiri would embarass Prime AS and Prime Jones

Is Jan Błachowicz the LHW GOAT?
I think he might be. He did better against Reyes than both Jones and Jiri.

Jan weights more in LWH fight than Stipe in HW. If he want to be a GOAT, he should fight men his own size.

To be honest Silva never fought someone of his stand up quality. Not even close. Maybe he could take him easy who knows or maybe he does like in Maia fight and dances around without doing anything not finding an opening in Jiris guard. If you wouldnt play Silvas game he was way less dangerous.

Jones would definitely win. Please everyone look with what Jones got away alone in Texeira and Rampage fights. He literally blinded his opponents with his fingers. He would do the same to Jiri and no ref would do a thing.
He fought Israel, who is a better striker than Jiri, when he was old and won one round

Jiri oblitrates Anderson's LHW wins, that is for sure.

Very dangerous fight for Anderson.
Anderson went 3-1 at LHW in the UFC with 3 first round TKO's/KO's. And the short-notice Silva who was already past him prime went the distance with Cormier.

Prime Anderson would smoke Jiri easily.

He may or ha may not beat them, it’s still to early to judge. He’s very good though. If he smokes Jan, I‘d believe he would do the same to Andy and Jones

Prime Jon and AS have nothing to do with Jan. It wouldn't mean anything about a potential fight against them.

Literally depending on a lucky strike and barely surviving against Volkan and Reyes proves otherwise.
He fights in an exciting way, just leave it at that. He could potentially knock anyone out (duh) but getting knocked out by Reyes and only surviving due to Reyes' stupidity in the moment means that he would get destroyed by Jan, Silva or Jones.

This is the first time I've seen Jiri fight, and I watched previous fights after. He is extremely hittable and a wild man, he could get KOd by anyone or KO anyone. He would be absolutely embarassed by Prime Anderson or Jones though

would get sniped by Anderson, and ragdolled and outclassed by Jones tbf

Whoa whoa whoa slow down. And that's coming from a Jones hater. Just pump the brakes.

Welcome to today's coming out thread. Not the most original, 3.5/10.

He is too good my god

He put striking on another level

Just like Usman is a better version of GSP, Jiri is a better version of AS

Let's be honest and move on guys, nostalgia is a b****

The solid figter but with a low fight IQ and a very basic striking named weidman get ride of AS on the feet but Jiri would loose to AS? hahaha come onnnnnn

Reyes who arguably beat Jones on a scorecard got DESTROYED by Jiri with ease

We are a very pro forum there, we are elite mma fans, so lets say right things for casuals who read us

He gets hit too much

Seriously this guy is getting way too much hype

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
<45><45><45>
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

LOL

He was getting beat by Oezdemir of all people, and was in trouble against Reyes more than one time.

He is obviously a great fighter, his win against Reyes is a very impressive one, BUT... he is much too hittable... and at the highest levels, against someone like a prime Jon Jones, is bad news for him.

I also think prime Anderson Silva might catch him, although Jiri would have more chance against him (due to size) than against Jones.

He is too good my god

He put striking on another level

Just like Usman is a better version of GSP, Jiri is a better version of AS

Let's be honest and move on guys, nostalgia is a b****

The solid figter but with a low fight IQ and a very basic striking named weidman get ride of AS on the feet but Jiri would loose to AS? hahaha come onnnnnn

Reyes who arguably beat Jones on a scorecard got DESTROYED by Jiri with ease

We are a very pro forum there, we are elite mma fans, so lets say right things for casuals who read us

No he fucking wouldn't troll...

The guy fights life and death with his opponents and admitted he got flash koed by reyes...but recovered

Hes fun and exciting but has ZERO defense and will end up face down ass up before hes champion or facing a guy of Jones calibre

He gets hit wayyyy to much

To be honest Silva never fought someone of his stand up quality. Not even close. Maybe he could take him easy who knows or maybe he does like in Maia fight and dances around without doing anything not finding an opening in Jiris guard. If you wouldnt play Silvas game he was way less dangerous.

Jones would definitely win. Please everyone look with what Jones got away alone in Texeira and Rampage fights. He literally blinded his opponents with his fingers. He would do the same to Jiri and no ref would do a thing.

I don't know. Belfort was quite good when Silva fought him and Hendo, while more one-diminsional, had the H-bomb and granite chin that allowed him to stand with better technical strikers. They all have very different styles so it's hard to compare. Jiri is more diverse (though Belfort had picked up a good head kicking game by then). However, Jiri still has a sloppy style that leaves himself open. If King Mo KO'd him, you better know Anderson could. All Mo had was his hands--Silva KO'd guys with fists, elbows, knees and feet, too.

Back