ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He is too good my god

He put striking on another level

Just like Usman is a better version of GSP, Jiri is a better version of AS

Let's be honest and move on guys, nostalgia is a b****

The solid figter but with a low fight IQ and a very basic striking named weidman get ride of AS on the feet but Jiri would loose to AS? hahaha come onnnnnn

Reyes who arguably beat Jones on a scorecard got DESTROYED by Jiri with ease

We are a very pro forum there, we are elite mma fans, so lets say right things for casuals who read us

Last edited:
He is too good my god

Let's be honest and move on guys

The solid figter but low IQ and very basic strikers weidman get ride of AS on the feet but Jiri would loose to AS? hahaha come onnnnnn
cover7.jpg

Dog, I hate Jon Jones but he smokes Jiri. Jiri is way too hittable. Nemkov is the only guy who stands a chance and Jones probably controls that fight too.

Anderson probably doesn't do well do to size differences. But he'd spark Jiri's hittable ass lmao

Dog, I hate Jon Jones but he smokes Jiri. Jiri is way too hittable. Nemkov is the only guy who stands a chance and Jones probably controls that fight too.

Anderson probably doesn't do well do to size differences. But he'd spark Jiri's hittable ass lmao

JIRI HAVE TKO NEMKOV MY DUDE

Yeah i get your point, i agree

JIRI HAVE BEATEN NEMKOV MY DUDE

Yeah i get your point, i agree

Nemkov and Jiri are both different from that fight, and it was competitive. Nemkov was gassed, its not like Jiri made him quit lol

He is too good my god

Let's be honest and move on guys

The solid figter but with a low fight IQ and a very basic striking named weidman get ride of AS on the feet but Jiri would loose to AS? hahaha come onnnnnn

Reyes who arguably beat Jones on a scorecard got DESTROYED by Jiri with ease

We are a very pro forum there, we are elite mma fans, so lets say right things for casuals who read us

Calm down bro.

Exactly. Silva was simply too accurate and thrived on countering aggressive fighters like Jiri.

To be honest Silva never fought someone of his stand up quality. Not even close. Maybe he could take him easy who knows or maybe he does like in Maia fight and dances around without doing anything not finding an opening in Jiris guard. If you wouldnt play Silvas game he was way less dangerous.

Jones would definitely win. Please everyone look with what Jones got away alone in Texeira and Rampage fights. He literally blinded his opponents with his fingers. He would do the same to Jiri and no ref would do a thing.

Back