How would Jon do defending LHW belt against Jiri and Poatan?

don't ask

Special Secretary of Shitposting
@red
Reaction score
I think he beats Jiri because Jiri does dumb things in his fights and, as much as I dislike Jon, he is amazing at seizing opportunities in a fight.

Poatan is harder to call. If he's been working on his ground game enough, he beats Jon. If he hasn't, he doesn't.

Reyes was a better striker skill-wise than Pereira and Jon had no issue with him.

Reyes was a better striker skill-wise than Pereira and Jon had no issue with him.
troll lmao hardcore troll....

Anyways... Jones has a huge advantage against both on the ground and they are both powerful enough strikers that he would actually use it.. Jones probably by Submission.

Current Jones, I don't know, he didn't look too impressive in his past few fights at LHW a few years ago

Peak, prime picto-pulsing Jones I believe will easily take them both to the ground and dominate

unacceptablefatalcrane-size_restricted.gif

images

Jiri's unpredictability gives Jones problems, but I don't see Alex having a damned thing for him. Jones' grappling is just too damned good to not immediately slice through him.

I can picture Jiri being fearless with his Diego Sanchez style and puling a huge upset. Poatan could win as well. I would not count either of them out.

Reactions: Ruv
He'd get fuckin destroyed by both.

If Reyes could beat him,and he did,Jiri would put him to sleep.

Poatan's left hand would send Jon into klepto-spasmodic apoplexy

He'd get fuckin destroyed by both.

If Reyes could beat him,and he did,Jiri would put him to sleep.

Poatan's left hand would send Jon into klepto-spasmodic apoplexy

Jones IQ fight it's Too High he Takedown Alex and murder him With GNP, Jiri it's Good but inferior to Gane in everything.

I can picture Jiri being fearless with his Diego Sanchez style
Diego just did the same thing over and over. The problem was guys getting put off by his relentlessness.

Jiri is relentless and also completley unpredictable and actually finishes all his opponents

Prime Jones beats both by TKO (ground) / sub.

Jiro has a chance to blitz Jon though.

Back