• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jiri got angry when Pereira said that he did not find his spirit; claims he is not talking about spirit, but dirty magic that Pereira uses.

Jiri goes within himself to find his power, all that meditation, asceticism and samurai bushido stuff is about inner strength.

He’s angry that poatan is going outside himself to gain power. Alex can’t deny what jiri is accusing him of, and he hasn’t, he’s basically confirmed it, because he does do rituals with his tribe

Jiri doesn’t see it as an even playing field. Spiritual cheating in his mind

Jiri goes within himself to find his power, all that meditation, asceticism and samurai bushido stuff is about inner strength.

He’s angry that poatan is going outside himself to gain power. Alex can’t deny what jiri is accusing him of, and he hasn’t, he’s basically confirmed it, because he does do rituals with his tribe

Jiri doesn’t see it as an even playing field. Spiritual cheating in his mind
Jiri cant let himself get too carried away with it though.

He did shake hands w Poatan after the staredown so I dont think he is.

i'm going pure joe rogan, but to me it looked like something was slightly off with poatan. walking in with the sunglasses, then taking them off, he looked tired, maybe annoyed, didn't seem like he came with his usual energy.

Thats what i thought too, pretty sure practicising witchcraft is against the teaching of abrahamic religion, or did he revert back too his old ways and practice tribe voodoo magic?
He reverted back. He has enough fans and followers, he does not need that nonsense to get a fanbase anymore.

His magic rituals seem softer than what Jiri does when he locks himself in a dark room without eating for days...

He reverted back. He has enough fans and followers, he does not need that nonsense to get a fanbase anymore.

Always pretty hilarious when it's just a silly phase for some people. Like Alex, Andrew Tate, Mike Tyson etc.

It's like when post-nut clarity sets in. It was amazing at the start but then you think rationally. She wasn't even that hot.

Last edited:
Always pretty hilarious when it's just a silly phase for some people. Like Alex, Andrew Tate, Mike Tyson etc.

It's like when post-nut clarity sets in. It was amazing at the start but then you think rationally. She wasn't even that hot.

All Alex did was say like a few words back in 2015 and Muslim fanboys have been running with it ever since. Alex clearly isn't Muslim. He was even at a church in Lebanon like 2 years ago.

Oh shit, Poatan ain't winning fights with a left hook, he's just hiding his eldritch blast

Hard work + faith takes you further
I have faith in my ability to do hard work.

I don't have faith that our society guarantees that hard work accounts to success though, cuz that thought's probably even more delusional than a higher power

Back