Jim Miller says Nate feels like 185lbs and doesn't belong at LW, was the bigger man

"... felt like I was fighting a guy who didn't belong in my weight class."

"Felt like" he doesn't belong because he's so strong. Not because he's so big.

Gil Melendez said Nate cut from 178 to fight Conor. Dude's a big LW, but WWs are 182-195ish, so he doesn't fit there.

Conor's coach Owen Roddy said Conor cut from 177.

I'm a Conor hater and a Nate fan, so no.
Why r u a Conor hater?

Both guys are total studs and true warriors. Why does everyone have the need to be a fan boi and why can so few appreciate the rarity that both are and that they throw the F down every f'n time out?

Nate will prolly win, he is much, much larger. Conor made 145 easily while not using coke and banging hookers. Nate is larger and therefor has an inherent advantage. Do you think MM be a biatch cuz Cormier would rag doll him? SMH @ you f'n prima donna PS2 playin' NOOBS!!!!!! APPRECIATE THE WAR AND NOT THE RESULT!

Why r u a Conor hater?

Both guys are total studs and true warriors. Why does everyone have the need to be a fan boi and why can so few appreciate the rarity that both are and that they throw the F down every f'n time out?

Nate will prolly win, he is much, much larger. Conor made 145 easily while not using coke and banging hookers. Nate is larger and therefor has an inherent advantage. Do you think MM be a biatch cuz Cormier would rag doll him? SMH @ you f'n prima donna PS2 playin' NOOBS!!!!!! APPRECIATE THE WAR AND NOT THE RESULT!
What? I simply don't like Conor. So in the context of an internet forum = hater.

People still use the word PWNED in 2016? And Diaz was sick and also had an ankle injury for that fight, moron. He's made 155 comfortably after that. He's a Lightweight and you can't accept that because that Lightweight beat your boy's ass and he's about to do it again.
"My boy's ass"?? WTF! R u 13? I have no boy in this fight. I appreciate both. Both are rarities in this game, true stud, born fighter warriors. So, Nate is better...so what? It is about how you fight, not the result. Can Nate make 145? Nope! Why the need to suck on a certain fighters D? It is so UNBELIEVABLY cringe when full grown men feel the need to play fan boi and cant appreciate a good scrap. Dude, grow some hair on your nuts and get bach to me.

"My boy's ass"?? WTF! R u 13? I have no boy in this fight. I appreciate both. Both are rarities in this game, true stud, born fighter warriors. So, Nate is better...so what? It is about how you fight, not the result. Can Nate make 145? Nope! Why the need to suck on a certain fighters D? It is so UNBELIEVABLY cringe? Dude, grow some hair on your nuts and get bach to me.
Definitely didn't read... #KThanks

image.png

You have an really odd definition of easily. And Kavanagh disagrees with you.

http://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/john-ka...stem-used-by-conor-mcgregor-for-ufc-194/55039

Nate is a natural LHW.
So if Cormier whupped Weidman, Weidman is a bitch? da fuq? Who else moves up in weight and gives 0 fucks?

BOTH guys are studs. Let us just appreciate what a rare occasion is about to happen, that they are both rarities and this will happen once in our lives. MM is p4p GOAT and is having a yellow panty night when considering the prospect of fighting a mere 1 weight class up. Fair play boys, fair play!

What a dumb comment. Maybe people who want to hear from those who have actually FOUGHT Diaz (which was the original goal of the article this is taken from)?
Why are you reading a comment you think is dumb ? Let's ask ourselves what is really dumb here not to mention I would not give a bucket of swine urine for your opinion

Why look for fan approval to validate the excuses of opponents who loss to Diaz?

"Nate is also bigger than he looks. He's just one of those guys who, he's not super built, he's not super muscular, but he's strong. He's a very solid individual.
I remember clinching up with him and he was clearly the bigger man. There are only a handful of guys who I've fought where it just felt like fighting a 170-pounder or a 185-pounder. He was one of those guys. It felt like I was fighting a guy who didn't belong in my weight class."

source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/12/12424062/heart-of-the-209-ufc-202-nate-diaz

jim_miller__.0.0.jpg

For such a skinny-fat guy Nate seems to win a lot of fights because he's the heavier man.
Is he ducking WW or being smart as long as he can make LW?

he fought at WW and did meh. You saying a guy making weight doesn't qualify him to fight at that weight?

Well if he seems so powerful and is making weight then I'd say it's a pretty good weightclass for him

"Felt like" he doesn't belong because he's so strong. Not because he's so big.

Gil Melendez said Nate cut from 178 to fight Conor. Dude's a big LW, but WWs are 182-195ish, so he doesn't fit there.

Conor's coach Owen Roddy said Conor cut from 177.

He was probably walking around at 177 with a few pounds of steak in him but a morning, empty stomach weight of 177 for Conor? No way.

Back