Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Word has it that Epstein died from hanging......... out with the Clintons.

Last edited:
This thread has been full of bad jokes, half of them recycled.

"Suicide Watch. We watch you commit suicide." It's made a lot of appearances.

7c4iKam.png

@panamaican
@Trotsky

Only Sherdog lawyers I know offhand, but there's probably more on here that other people could tag. IIRC, Trotsky is a criminal defense attorney while Pan is more of a corporate lawyer. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

No wonder I see full pages of them arguing the most trivial technical little things with people

Lol @ the criminals in this thread recounting their tales from juvie, pretending they went to medical school because they read 15 mins on the interwebs, etc etc..

Lots of experts in professional fields from a group of people that live in their parents basement and work minimum wage.

There is a reason you have a hat droor full of tinfoil fedoras, not everything is a conspiracy theory!

To get a better understanding of this, I spoke on the phone with Sanjay Gupta, CNN's chief medical correspondent. Gupta immediately noted that "once you get beyond 40 or 50" the hyoid bone "becomes much more brittle and easier to break." Again, Epstein was 66.

He was old. Old bones. Old neck bones.

<Lmaoo>

There so much bs and false news it’s hard to keep track of real facts with this now lol

The sun is setting on the Nut Empire. There has been a golden age of conspiracies since like the 90s with the internet, then 911. Then these tards could all find each other. It is finally being stomped out now. Alex Jones deplatformed. Facebook is sick of conspiracy nuts and pseudoscience in general and is waging an all out war on it. Of course, the nuts will just think this proves them more right and it is another conspiracy. But they are dinosaurs. Relegated to holes in the wall like this thread like the rats they are.

Didn't MSNBC say on air that he broke his trachea witch is consistent with being strangled?

I mean I've not really folled this whoe thing, but I know l heard Madow say it.

Didn't MSNBC say on air that he broke his trachea witch is consistent with being strangled?

How dare you question the OFFICIAL NARRATIVE!!!!

How dare you question the OFFICIAL NARRATIVE!!!!

I usually check out MSNBC FOX and CNN when a big story happens and just thought it seemed odd that she'd even suggest that considering Epstein's ties to so many democrats.

I usually check out MSNBC FOX and CNN when a big story happens and just thought it seemed odd that she'd even suggest that considering Epstein's ties to so many democrats.

It’s almost as if the entire DNC and Hillary campaign in 2016 was runs staffed by people who child rape and are ok with child rape.

The podestas are well known child rapists.

That’s why the media doesn’t focus on all those alleged democrats named in a sworn affidavit.

The media is always in “protect democrats” mode. And all the establishment shills on this sub forum are lefties. Funny little fact there huh? Lol....

It’s almost as if the entire DNC and Hillary campaign in 2016 was runs staffed by people who child rape and are ok with child rape.

The podestas are well known child rapists.

That’s why the media doesn’t focus on all those alleged democrats named in a sworn affidavit.

The media is always in “protect democrats” mode. And all the establishment shills on this sub forum are lefties. Funny little fact there huh? Lol....
<TrumpWrong1>

@panamaican
@Trotsky

Only Sherdog lawyers I know offhand, but there's probably more on here that other people could tag. IIRC, Trotsky is a criminal defense attorney while Pan is more of a corporate lawyer. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
Trotsky is a labor law attorney, but has some previous experience in criminal defense. Pan does work for businesses, but idk if he's what we would call a corporate attorney. (Corporate usually means works on deals regarding equity, financing, etc., as opposed to a litigator).

I don't follow. Why would that make it odd?

Prison gaurds refusinf to cooperate. Epsteins lawyers unsatisfied with autopsy results. Questions still remain.

I don't follow. Why would that make it odd?

Because most CTs insinuate that the Clintons would have him knocked off and Maddow is the left's version of Hannity.

It was funny though because they were laying the groundwork for a CT that Trump and Barr had him whacked that night.

Back