Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Ask and ye shall receive!

.jpg
I, for one, particularly enjoy how those Islamic organizations are depicted as piglets. That's a really nice touch. :)

Oh go Moloch yourself with a Baphomet horn you interdimensional spirochete
Not bad lol. But for real, invoking the ol' Razor is maybe done too carelessly. I think there's enough reason to speculate that some kind of blackmail operation may have been happening, but it would be a really huge and incredibly scandalous thing (even for US intel) to use child sex trafficking and also do it in the borders of the United States.

I wonder if there's a chance Epstein was into his own extra dirty business on top of a more normal sort of sexy blackmail operation. Like, maybe they sort of let him slide because the dirt he had was so useful. There isn't all that much evidence for that explanation but that does fit some of the circumstances fairly well.

Like, maybe they sort of let him slide because the dirt he had was so useful
This is what I took from acosta being told to "leave him alone, hes intelligence" (not an exact quote)

This is what I took from acosta being told to "leave him alone, hes intelligence" (not an exact quote)
Do you have the source for that one? I've seen a few people refer to it now but haven't read the reporting on it.

Do you have the source for that one? I've seen a few people refer to it now but haven't read the reporting on it.
Journalist Vicky Ward, who previously reported on Epstein for Vanity Fair, wrote recently at the Daily Beast about an anecdote told to her by a former senior White House official. The official told her that Epstein’s name had come up when Alexander Acosta was being vetted for the position of Secretary of Labor in the Trump administration (Acosta received the position but announced his resignation last month amid growing criticism of his handling of the Epstein case). Acosta said he had signed the non-prosecution agreement because he had been told to “back off” of Epstein: “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he said, according to the White House official.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2019...tein-conspiracy-theories-clinton-trump-acosta

Jeffrey Epstein’s Sick Story Played Out for Years in Plain Sight
How did the New York financier stay nearly untouchable for decades? Vicky Ward—who has reported extensively on Epstein, and on efforts to rehabilitate him—finds out what’s changed.
Vicky Ward
After the one meeting with then-U.S. Attorney Acosta, where presumably “intelligence” was mentioned, the indictment was shelved and, instead, Epstein signed a non-prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors, pleading guilty to one count of solicitation of prostitution and one count of procurement of minors for prostitution, which earned him a cushy 13 months in county jail, from where he was allowed to leave to work at his office and go for walks.​
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

Journalist Vicky Ward, who previously reported on Epstein for Vanity Fair, wrote recently at the Daily Beast about an anecdote told to her by a former senior White House official. The official told her that Epstein’s name had come up when Alexander Acosta was being vetted for the position of Secretary of Labor in the Trump administration (Acosta received the position but announced his resignation last month amid growing criticism of his handling of the Epstein case). Acosta said he had signed the non-prosecution agreement because he had been told to “back off” of Epstein: “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he said, according to the White House official.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2019...tein-conspiracy-theories-clinton-trump-acosta
Thanks, it's frustrating that it's both an anonymous account and third-hand but that's not crazy.

George Galloway did a video about who will benefit from Epstein's death. A new name for me is Lord Mandelson. I'm familiar with who he is, but hadn't heard it in association with Epstein before. Interestingly enough, Epstein had TEN numbers for Lord Mandelson in his black book, including his landline number and the number at his country estate.

He's a cunt! sorry British Labour politician (despises Jeremy Corbyn).. currently president of international think tank Policy Network and Chairman of strategic advisory firm Global Counsel oh and I wont say what ethnic/religious group he belongs to but the fact Galloway bought his name up should tell you. :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...act-Prince-Andrew-friend-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
I figured that out when I saw him on British television last summer. Interestingly enough, I was staying on the same street as George Soros' London residence.

2010 Jeffrey Epstein is seen leaving home with a young girl, then Prince Andrew seen letting one out

That's dark and fucked up.
That "toodles" wave.....

Gotta say I am surprised they dont have a garage there.

And you gotta love ol Jeffrey in a warm white parka and that thin girl huddled and cold.

wtf

That "toodles" wave.....

Gotta say I am surprised they dont have a garage there.

And you gotta love ol Jeffrey in a warm white parka and that thin girl huddled and cold.

wtf
That would be a good red flag that the kid's not his. Who let's their kid run in the cold like that? The idea that this happens so casually, like it's just a couple of people going in and out of a house.

Why?

The guards forged the logbooks, right?

Why are you so married and faithful to the "official" word?

It's easily corruptible.

It amazes me the innocence and naivety displayed by the CT hating crowd.

In the UK we've just had the conclusion of two long-lasting investigations which were total and full cover-ups and were finally unearthed decades later by the latest inquiry.

In Scotland we releaasd "The lockerbie bomber" before his appeal(on medical grounds) could go ahead and show he never had anything to do with the bombing.

Once you live long enough to see investigations from start to finish and how much lies and obfuscation goes on you become a little more cynical.

It's crazy that Prince Charles was best buds with Saville and Prince Edward was really goods pals with Epstein.

In the UK we've just had the conclusion of two long-lasting investigations which were total and full cover-ups and were finally unearthed decades later by the latest inquiry.

In Scotland we releaasd "The lockerbie bomber" before his appeal(on medical grounds) could go ahead and show he never had anything to do with the bombing.

Once you live long enough to see investigations from start to finish and how much lies and obfuscation goes on you become a little more cynical.

It's crazy that Prince Charles was best buds with Saville and Prince Edward was really goods pals with Epstein.
That old adage.... "Show me your friends....."

Also a conspiracy theory is 2 or more people colluding to do something illegal.

It's not loch ness monster, big foot ancient aliens etc.

It's when two or more people get together to do something illegal. Like Jussie Smollet and those 2 folk. Or Iran Contra. Or the "nayirah testimony" before the first Gulf War. Or Douglas Feiths office of special plans before gulf war 2. The cover-up of Hillsborough disaster. Operation Clock-work Orange.

Back