Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
So, Epstein had a painting (or a picture from the look of it) of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and heels...

red heels

The woman said she was shocked to catch sight of the portrait through an open door as she walked through the ornate home with her business partner.

She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking - it was definitely a painting of him. It was a very provocative, sexual picture. He was wearing heels, a blue dress and his hand was in a weird position.'

17274920-7353967-image-a-64_1565793528041.jpg

Maybe the globalists gave the guards sleeping pills.

red heels

The woman said she was shocked to catch sight of the portrait through an open door as she walked through the ornate home with her business partner.

She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking - it was definitely a painting of him. It was a very provocative, sexual picture. He was wearing heels, a blue dress and his hand was in a weird position.'

<{clintugh}>

red heels

<Kpop775>

New information coming out is saying Epstein cremated himself while the medical examiner went to lunch.

The investigation should be able to determine how long the practices at the prison have been in breach, and why. Our information now points to serious problems that have gotten worse. It's a fact that the facility did not do its job properly. That is essentially 100% probable at this point. Facilities that don't do their jobs properly fail for reasons like understaffing, poor training, underfunding, overworking, negligent leadership, negligent employees, etc. It's possible they failed due to corruption, but there is precisely zero evidence for that, while on the other hand there is evidence of understaffing, poor training, overworking, and underfunding. And there are unconfirmed but reasonable suspicions of negligent employees. So naturally, we should prefer the explanation that fits the evidence until evidence provides another explanation.
Just imagine, all this dysfunction occurring while El Chapo was housed there.

Makes sense.

Just imagine, all this dysfunction occurring while El Chapo was housed there.

Makes sense.
Well, the NYT is reporting that the guards slept and left him alone for 3 hours. So, yeah it's looking exactly like the result of shitty conditions and practices slipping. But keep digging your hole! I'll enjoy watching you worms squirm as this develops.

Too bad this guy was banned on youtube thanks to the ADL

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

But what he is saying was posted here but less PC and more in detail

As crazy as he looks I watched his videos back when the Syrian war conflict started and he has been 100% spot on about everything

Well, the NYT is reporting that the guards slept and left him alone for 3 hours. So, yeah it's looking exactly like the result of shitty conditions and practices slipping. But keep digging your hole! I'll enjoy watching you worms squirm as this develops.
As you devolve into name calling lol keep that Occam Razor sharp, you're going to need it to slice that .0001% chance lol

The last one to suicide there was a Philly drug dealer in the 90s. Been mentioned on many news outlets and hasn't been disputed.

But you have qualifiers that rule out the past and focus on some new lower standard that has made this facility unable to do its job properly.

How long have these standards been so low? How come there havent been other suicides? Should we expect more?
Didn't Trump cut their budget?

Didn't Trump cut their budget?
I'd like to see the numbers on this. It's being claimed but I'd like to see numbers, direct impacts, comparisons to "when something like this couldn't happen".

I could see Trump cutting school lunches but prison funding? Doesnt seem right.

So, Epstein had a painting (or a picture from the look of it) of Bill Clinton in a blue dress and heels...
Nothing to see here folks.

Everybody knows the prison systems are undermanned and understaffed ever since trump came aboard.

This isnt a decades old extortion racket folks. This is an orange man bad partisan problem.

I've been putting forth two options since the beginning:

- Blind ignorance - just poor handling up and down the line. No intent. Or maybe just 'IDGAF, so I am not going out of my way to protect this guy.
- Willful or purposeful ignorance - Getting out of the way and allowing it to happen because you know he will if just left to his own devices OR leaving a path open for others to do it. Both of these fall under what is often referred to as Jailhouse justice.

Your post falls into my second bracket.
I generally follow Hanlon's razor (Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity), but there were so many fuck ups in this that its impossible to believe that it was all a series of coincidental mistakes.

https://nypost.com/1999/03/03/israe...-mossad-bugged-prez-sex-chats-book-exclusive/
ISRAEL BLACKMAILED BILL WITH MONICA TAPES; SPY HUNT ENDED AFTER MOSSAD BUGGED PREZ SEX CHATS: BOOK – EXCLUSIVE
By Neal Travis

March 3, 1999 | 5:00am

ISRAEL blackmailed President Clinton with phone-tapped tapes of his steamy sex talks with Monica Lewinsky, a blockbuster new book charges.

The price Clinton paid for the silence of the Mossad spy agency was calling off an FBI hunt for a top-level Israeli mole allegedly installed at the White House.

The allegation appears in “Gideon’s Spies – The Secret History of the Mossad,” written by respected author Gordon Thomas and due out next week.

Asked for comment, White House spokesman P.J. Crowley replied, “The only thing I can possibly say is we’ll skip the book and wait for the movie.”

Israel has denied conducting spying operations in the United States.

But hints about the Mossad connection to Sexgate surfaced in evidence given to independent counsel Kenneth Starr last year.

<{ByeHomer}><{ByeHomer}>
<{ByeHomer}>

Back