JDS talks about his loss to Cain

creatinine was high because of the beat up he got, when you go thorough muscle trauma this is what you expect high levels of creatinine on urine because of muscle destruction, he just have to accept the fact that Cain was way better than him that's it.

Cain resume is weak and his excuses the first fight were weak. He didn't defend his belt the first time and he won't again.

Yes they are. He lost simply because Cain was better than him that day. He was so focused on stopping the take down that he left himself open for that big shot from Cain. Once he got tagged he spent the entire fight in survival mode and was couldn't mount an offense against Cain's relentless pressure. It had nothing to do with his head or his creatine levels, but the strategy of his opponent. There's no shame in the defeat and I believe he can come back, but cut the bullshit

Great post, my thoughts exactly. I've been a JDS fan because the guy has always been humble, hopefully he gets back on track and mentally recovers from this loss. That said, I picked Cain to win in both fights just due to the style and cardio differences

what does high creatine levels mean? would that cause him to gas quicker or something?

Nah its not if you watch JdS VS Cain 1 and Jds vs Cain 2 look at the weigh ins u can see junior is hungry and cain let him put his fist into his mouth in weigh ins in the second fight Cain did it back to him and looked the more hungry fighter,maybe it was personal shit,maybe junior thought cain was going to be an easy fight who knows but he didnt look his usual self

No, that's called reading too much into things.

Fans want to know the truth, until they hear it, then it's an excuse.

All fighters enter the cage less than 100%.

If you enter the cage to fight, you are saying 'I'm ready', otherwise stay home.

Cain resume is weak and his excuses the first fight were weak. He didn't defend his belt the first time and he won't again.

Sure. JDS is the man.
jds_zps9349410e.jpg

Every fighter has some s**t going on in his head, a defect somewhere in the body. Its not an excuse imo.

In my mind there are three general areas to which explanations from fight results fall.

Premise is that the fighter can choose not to fight at less than 100%!!!!!

1. Reason: Pre-existing condition expressed prior to a fight causing postponement or cancellation. If a fighter is aware of any type of detriment to them being able to perform their job to the highest standard, it is their absolute RESPONSIBILITY to the fans to seek a postponement and not pursue the fight.

2. Valid exemption: A fighter that recognizes a pre-existing condition prior to their fight and expressidly seeks postponement/ cancellation, but is denied by management with the threat of job loss. The condition should be validated, and given credence by management, exempting the fighter from demotion from the organization in the event that the condition contributed to the fighter losing the fight. Additionally a clear serious injury occurring during the fight, validated post fight, and weighed accordingly.

3. Excuse: Any pre-existing condition known by the fighter, undisclosed, and a decision to continue with the fight. All other than condition 1 or 2 fall under "excuse". There is also a reason that can be assigned to this: Poor judgement, Momentary lapse of reason, or just plain and simple "dumb arse".

3. Excuse

If someone asks you if something was wrong and you answer honestly it's not an excuse.

Yes they are.

Why doesn't he just admit that he was outclassed in every sense of the word?

Because he's Brazillian and from the list of excuses from Silva, Shogun, Macheeto, Big Nog and now JDS, their pride won't allow for the truth? Just taking a shot in the dark.

Im a JDS fan here but thats embarassing
Cain is an excellent fighter and showed up well trained and with an actual plan to win
jds didnt , making what should have been a fight been two well matched fighters into a walkover . He needs to accept the old saying that his failure to prepare was preparing to fail ie its his own stupid fault

The guy was out for a Year with a Knee injury. Everybody knew that. He still didn't blab about it. He made small talk about it when he was pressure to answer. All he did was destroy Bigfoot and then destroy JDS at everything for 5 rounds. I think we can all agree that maybe cain wasn't 100% the first fight or he learned two million new techniques after the first JDS fight and just got way way better.
As far as I've seen JDS has only mentioned it when being pressed for reasons as well, so there's no reason to hold him to a higher standard than Cain. Like I said I don't like excuses period, if you show up to fight you're saying you're ready, but Junior isn't doing anything Cain didn't do himself after their last fight.

Because he's Brazillian and from the list of excuses from Silva, Shogun, Macheeto, Big Nog and now JDS, their pride won't allow for the truth? Just taking a shot in the dark.

Generalize much?

That's why I said I don't know if JDS' excuses are in fact explanations.

Fighters come up with tons of shit after a loss; some of it qualify as explanations (if true), some of it are just excuses.

it's real simple

The explanation behind your loss is that the guy you faced was better than you that night

Anything you say besides that is an excuse.

Back