JDS talks about his loss to Cain

People hating on a guy giving an explanation on why he didn't perform well. No where does he say Cain was lucky or sucks.

Before the fight, a lot of people were saying that he wasn't focused on the fight, for whatever reason. Seems like they were right.

he looked different for sure...he was kinda pissed at the press conference
i also missed the agressiveness in his eyes

Before the fight, a lot of people were saying that he wasn't focused on the fight, for whatever reason. Seems like they were right.

Sauce?

He said the opposite in an interview. He said he was great physically and mentally.

People hating on a guy giving an explanation on why he didn't perform well. No where does he say Cain was lucky or sucks.

ALL cain has to say is " I didn't do well that night. I will go back to Brazil and train really hard and learn a bunch of new tricks cause it is obvious that Cain has figured me out."

Just read the interview and he just says his doctors told him he was overtrainedafter the fight, personally he attributes it to being mentally weak and unable to react.

Great, this is how I felt when JDS talked shit about Overeem, Mir and Wladimir Klitschko.
He isn't that great that justifies the comments he made about them...
JDS got put in his place and I loved it. :icon_lol:
AND still he keeps talking shit, he should just say I got outclassed if he is really that humble his hugger claim he is...

Well you might want to get your head out of your ass because he never "talked shit" about any of those guys. The only way any of what he said could pass for trash talk is if you are extremely sensitive. A pussy, so to speak. No offense. I just don't see how can you justify your hateful post like that. Let's analyze it case by case:

Overeem: JDS says he doesn't respect him because of the positive result of his steroid test prior to UFC 146. Can you blame him? It is true, after all. Overeem tested positive and ruined the main event and fucked up the whole card, not to say JDS' own training camp, since he now had to prepare for a completely different fighter.

If acknowledging the fact that your opponent cheated is "talking shit", I give up right now. Otherwise, let's move on:

Mir: JDS said Mir had no heart and folded under pressure. Which isn't actually true, but I guess it's just his opinion, and he didn't mean it disrespectfully. In fact, he seemed very polite towards Mir leading up to the fight, and afterwards. He made it perfectly clear he held no grudge despite Mir breaking his mentor's arm just a few months earlier.

Klitschko: All he said was he thought he could beat him. Is he not allowed to have some confidence in his own skills? He was the fucking UFC champion after all.

God damn... so JDS finally makign excuses. And I was defending and respected his, I lost because I lost stance.

Brazillians and their excuses.

Sauce?

He said the opposite in an interview. He said he was great physically and mentally.

Threads on here. A lot of people claimed that Overeem was in his head, he was looking past Cain, he bought his own hype etc. No official sources. Besides, if he didn't feel great before the fight he had absolutely zero incentive to share it with the world.

he looked different for sure...he was kinda pissed at the press conference
i also missed the agressiveness in his eyes

I know this sounds cliche as fuck but I knew from his walkout that he didn't "have that look in his eyes", something wasn't right... If you look up the PBP discussion thread, I said something like "holy shit I'm fucking nervous".

Now, the "look in his eyes" stuff is just a little ridiculous.

How about this?

No one had put that much pressure to JDS. He was taken down within 30 seconds into the fight, and he couldn't react to all that Velasquez was bringing to him.

JDS said he was great physically and mentally. He said it was the best training camp.

There's nothing wrong with talking about things that were wrong with him. He was asked the question so he's answered it!

As long as he respects Cain and admits he fought the better fight anyway. It's interesting to know about the things that can go wrong in the lead up to a fight. Why should he hide that? Because some losers on Sherdog might say he is "making excuses". Fuck off.

And before the first fight he had a busted up knee and came out and told people,now cause people ask him stuff cause he lost its an excuse?Jds is the bomb and he will get his title back,cain is the only one who can pressure like that in the division anyone else will get knocked out,i think if Junior works some serious wrestling in and uses his jui jitsu more he will come back stronger,Cain wasnt afraid to take him down if Jds has shown an aggressive guard he may of been hesitant to shoot in so often.

Cain makes excuses and it's legit fact.

JDS makes legit fact and it's an "excuse"

Cain fought JDS on a bad night and still couldn't finish him. Next time Cain won't be so lucky.

Now, the "look in his eyes" stuff is just a little ridiculous.

Nah its not if you watch JdS VS Cain 1 and Jds vs Cain 2 look at the weigh ins u can see junior is hungry and cain let him put his fist into his mouth in weigh ins in the second fight Cain did it back to him and looked the more hungry fighter,maybe it was personal shit,maybe junior thought cain was going to be an easy fight who knows but he didnt look his usual self

Back