JDS talks about his loss to Cain

i don't believe for a second that dos santos thinks that is the reason for why he lost.

he is just trying to save face for his reputation and his sponsors.

JDS bashers, the slime of sherdog, an already impressively slimey place.

Excuses imo. Should have stuck with "he was better that night"
Stay classy Junior.

Your post is fucking disgusting, that's all I have to say.

Great, this is how I felt when JDS talked shit about Overeem, Mir and Wladimir Klitschko.
He isn't that great that justifies the comments he made about them...
JDS got put in his place and I loved it. :icon_lol:
AND still he keeps talking shit, he should just say I got outclassed if he is really that humble his hugger claim he is...

When Cain lost, he made no excuses. He didn't even want to talk about why he lost. I respect JDS and feel that he can knockout anybody. The truth is, is that Cain figured out the puzzle that was JDS. punches Have no power if you are moving backwards. Cain had him moving backwards, once on the cage the wrestling took over. A boxer will never hold any MMA belt for long. there is too many dimensions in this sport.

For me an explanation is supported with facts and circumstances

That's why I said I don't know if JDS' excuses are in fact explanations.

Fighters come up with tons of shit after a loss; some of it qualify as explanations (if true), some of it are just excuses.

Excuses, Lord Fedor never gave any!:eek:

Those aren't excuses

Yes they are. He lost simply because Cain was better than him that day. He was so focused on stopping the take down that he left himself open for that big shot from Cain. Once he got tagged he spent the entire fight in survival mode and was couldn't mount an offense against Cain's relentless pressure. It had nothing to do with his head or his creatine levels, but the strategy of his opponent. There's no shame in the defeat and I believe he can come back, but cut the bullshit

Those aren't excuses

Yes they are.

Quite a few fighters tend to come up with stuff like that to "justify" losses. I don't like it, especially when said defeats were so clear cut.

wtf is it then??? hes saying he loss cus he had high creatine in his body,, who the fucks fault is that?

He didn't say he lost because of it. He is explaining factors he had to deal with leading to the fight. They aren't excuses for why he lost

when he walked out i knew instantly that JDS was going to have a bad night

because i saw that creatine in his blood

Cain Velasquez def. Junior Dos Santos (Creatine Choke)

Didn't Cain have his own excuses for why he lost the first fight? I hate when people make excuses for losing whether they're legit or not, but it's not like Cain never brought up the stuff he was dealing with prior to their first fight.

when he walked out i knew instantly that JDS was going to have a bad night

because i saw that creatine in his blood

The damn creatine really showed in his eyes too, in particular after he absorbed that first big punch from Cain. ;)

Whatever..every fighter makes excuses. He didn't originally but whatever. There was like a year hearing about Cain's knee so whatever. There may be some truth to this

Didn't Cain have his own excuses for why he lost the first fight? I hate when people make excuses for losing whether they're legit or not, but it's not like Cain never brought up the stuff he was dealing with prior to their first fight.

The guy was out for a Year with a Knee injury. Everybody knew that. He still didn't blab about it. He made small talk about it when he was pressure to answer. All he did was destroy Bigfoot and then destroy JDS at everything for 5 rounds. I think we can all agree that maybe cain wasn't 100% the first fight or he learned two million new techniques after the first JDS fight and just got way way better.

Back