JDS: Alistair Overeem is made in a Laboratory

Why would I be, i want this fight more than any other. I wish the Bigfoot fight wasn't even happening.

I just don't like misinformation and morons trying to play semantics and ignoring facts.

Just pissing around. Just trying to say it's not that black-white. I think some JDS fans are living on moral high grounds. We don't know half of which fighters are using. To discredit everything a fighter has done is BS. If that's the case Bigfoot never won over Fedor (doesn't count). Vitor's legacy is nothing. And I can go on.

They Brazilian camp can't stop taking about Overeem while a lot of Brazilian MMA fighters have been caught.

I love JDS and he is my favourite HW but I like him for what he showed as a person not just his figthing style, I'm getting tired of him getting in this little wars of words now...

JDS should talk shit about every Brazilian that pissed hot. And there are a lot of them (also in the Heavyweight division). So he's scared. He's allowed to be. And his fans should also be scared. If JDS loses to Overeem they already have an excuse though. Good for him.

He talked shit about all steroid users. Get the butthurt out of your eyes.

JDS should talk shit about every Brazilian that pissed hot. And there are a lot of them (also in the Heavyweight division). So he's scared. He's allowed to be. And his fans should also be scared. If JDS loses to Overeem they already have an excuse though. Good for him.

You are a nobody who probably lives on your couch and you want to make assumptions on how a Champion Pro Fighter is scare of someone?

Are you a renown psychologist?

He talked shit about all steroid users. Get the butthurt out of your eyes.

Shrugs all I know he's still hugging and training with Bigfoot and not trashtalking him. He can't stop talking trash about Overeem.

If you are not afraid or you don't care you don't trashtalk a person. He can't stop. Overeem never really talked trash about JDS. He just said he was scared (to hype the fight). JDS is living on moral high ground right now.

You are a nobody who probably lives on your couch and you want to make assumptions on how a Champion Pro Fighter is scare of someone?

Are you a renown psychologist?

You sound scared. You're a white belt. You should be. :icon_twis

Overeem is by a mile the biggest test for JDS. if they stand and bang we could have a classic. Overeem has beaten hari and spong, is JDS a better striker than either of these 2? I really don't know .if Alistair takes it to the ground JDS is fucked tho. Just hope its as good a fight as it should b.

I like JDS, but it only hurt their fight talking like that.
It is common knowledge that most sports athletes are taking some form of peds or banned painkillers.

Give the opponent respect, Reem competed for 14 long years.
By aknowledging the opponents skills makes a victory even greater.
These days only attacking the guys getting caught and looking past the rest is
a bit tarded.

Dos Santos can talk all he wants about Overeem being made in a laboratory, not being a clean fighter, talking shit like Chael Sonnen....blah blah blah.

If he's still holding the belt after UFC 155 his next opponent is most likely going to be Overeem.

And should Overeem pass all of the required drug tests like he intends to and he comes to fight at the same size and the same intensity with the same set of tools Dos Santos will have to let his fighting skills do the talking but he's going to be in the Octagon with one of the most fearsome Heavyweights in the history of the sport and he's not going to be able to beat him with mere words.

Overeem is by a mile the biggest test for JDS. if they stand and bang we could have a classic. Overeem has beaten hari and spong, is JDS a better striker than either of these 2? I really don't know .if Alistair takes it to the ground JDS is fucked tho. Just hope its as good a fight as it should b.

JDS is a better MMA fighter and boxer. In MMA he would win against these 2. K1 rules Badr and Spong would destroy JDS 9 out of the 10 times.

Overeem definitely seemed to have gotten in JDS's head.

Although Carwin never did get caught, it was pretty damn obvious he has used in the past and like another poster said, JDS did not have any problem fighting him. In fact, if JDS doesn't wanna fight anybody "made in a lab", that seeds out a majority of the HW division. That statement is also very ironic considering JDS's good friend Bigfoot "was made in a lab" too.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong, but hasn't JDS flip flopped with his statements with Overeem before? I'm not positive but I thought I remember hearing JDS first say he wanted to fight Overeem, but then soon after said Overeem didn't deserve to fight him cause of the juice, but now is back to saying he's willing to fight him? Regardless, Overeem definitely seems to be messing with JDS's mind, as JDS normally is a jolly gentle giant who is happy to fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him.

I remember a thread about the most delusional fans and it was weird that Overeem's fans weren't listed as much as I thought they would be. I swear, other than people who try to protect Chael Sonnen there are no fans more delusional than Overeem fans.

JDS never once said he wouldn't fight Overeem, quite the opposite. Who's Overeem beat lately? Barely won a decision against Werdum and beat a half-dead Lesnar? Sounds like his HW run since jumping up in weight. There's a reason this dude never tried to do anything stateside while he was gaining so much muscle, there's a reason he ducked the UFC just as much as people claim Fedor did. There's a reason that people actually gave Lesnar a solid chance at whipping his ass. Dude is hype, all image and hype. His 100% the type of fighter who has to prove himself before getting my vote as being a top anything.

Im no lover or hater of Overeem.
he's still yet to impress as a heavyweight in my opinion.
I just don't see what all the fuss is about. Apart from his physical change.

JDS is like a pull toy who says the same things over and over.

I think JDS would KTFO of Hari in a kickboxing match, he has no chin

Back