JDS: Alistair Overeem is made in a Laboratory

must be magic, considering he had that 14-1 test with ZERO substances in his system

Reem was just born an Uber Alpha Male, he came out the womb, slapped the nurse on the ass and ate a horse meat steak.

I guess the testimony from Overeem's own doctor stating that he injected Overeem with a banned substance doesn't count for shit.

must be magic, considering he had that 14-1 test with ZERO substances in his system

Reem was just born an Uber Alpha Male, he came out the womb, slapped the nurse on the ass and ate a horse meat steak.

If he had high testosterone since he was young he would have looked different. He was a skinny runt even after fighting professionally. Guys with naturally high testosterone have different build, face, voice.

Pretty sure when your opponent fails his drug test and ruins your fight, you can call him out on being a steroid user.

This.

Im no lover or hater of Overeem.
he's still yet to impress as a heavyweight in my opinion.
I just don't see what all the fuss is about. Apart from his physical change.

I really can't take that comment seriously.

It's one thing to say that you'd like to see him against better MMA competition to have faith in his ability to be champion but to say you "don't see what all the fuss is about" when he is demolishing opponents in highlight reel fashion over and over is ridiculous and practically trolling. But even the "he needs to fight better competition to prove himself" argument is falling apart. I don't need to see Overeem beat Mir, Big Nog, or Carwin do believe that he could potentially knockout Dos Santos or Velasquez when he has already KO'd or defeated the likes of Badr Hari, Peter Aerts, Tyrong Spong and several other world class Kickboxers. Plus Lesnar couldn't get him down and Werdum's strategy was a complete joke because he was afraid of a proper standup exchange.

Your skepticism and anyone else's simply isn't credible.

That being said if you think Bigfoot can beat him or Dos Santos or Velasquez can because of a legitimate comparison of skills between specific fighters I can accept that argument as debatable. Claiming Overeem "has yet to impress as a Heavyweight" is not a rational comment.

Last edited:
junior-dos-santos-at-ufc-90.jpg

DosSantosTatumMMACorner.jpg

hair loss
jaw seems bigger
more muscular

JDS you are losing me with all your trash talk.

But can't wait for this fight. No way it goes past round 1 and no way it doesn't end with someone being KO/TKO'd.

after all the shit that Reem said about JDS? facts shouldn't be considered trash talk

junior-dos-santos-at-ufc-90.jpg

DosSantosTatumMMACorner.jpg

hair loss
jaw seems bigger
more muscular

Odd that his results came back negative, considering he was tested by the NSAC the same day Overeem was, don't you think?

You might get dubbed btw for implying shit.

these guys don't like each other. can't wait for the fight! i predict overeem by tko late round 2

Most fighters are on PE drugs, it wouldn`t surprise me at all if jds has taken them as well.

these are shertards you're talking to, of course he can

on sherdog when a fighter injects himself with something he gains 30lbs of pure muscle and insane athletic ability and KO power instantly

He gain 30 pounds of muscle while doing heavy kickboxing training, BJJ training and cardio training. All of this along with strength and conditioning training and weight lifting training. All of this while participating in TWO separate sports were he won major titles for both. All of this while he didn't fight in the U.S (where steroid testing is heavy) for three years and only fought once in the US during four years (2007-2011).

All of this while he tested positive for a high Testosterone ratio AFTER everyone was already making assumptions that he was on steroids to begin with.

Only a easily brain washed woman or a guy with a heavy man crush would be in denial of another man he doesn't know personally, all while worshiping that man as if he was his God.

Reem still has NEVER I repeat NEVER popped hot for steroids or any performance enhancing drugs. He had elevated testosterone, but guess what ZERO I repeat ZERO PED's were found in his system.

So until the day he pops for an actual SUBSTANCE all I gotta say is

Haters gonna hate

Wow. The ignorance seemed on this board from some posters is incredibly sad.

Synthetic testosterone (enanthate cypionate propionate) cannot be detected through urine tests you imbecile. This is because us as men already have testosterone flowing through our bodies. This is the reason why they do Testosterone ratio tests.

Overeem is by a mile the biggest test for JDS. if they stand and bang we could have a classic. Overeem has beaten hari and spong, is JDS a better striker than either of these 2? I really don't know .if Alistair takes it to the ground JDS is fucked tho. Just hope its as good a fight as it should b.

How the hell would we have a classic if they stood and bang?

Overeem has a glass jaw. He would get KOed, unless JDS gets caught first. This fight would end in less than a minute if they decided to "stand and bang".

Reem beat Hari and Spong in K-1 were he would block their punches with his gloves and it was in K-1 were there is no takedowns. Reem would not be throwing as many kicks in MMA and he would not have ten ounce gloves to protect him from punches ala Werdum, Hunt, Sergie and even getting a cut from a jab thrown by LESNAR.

How the hell would we have a classic if they stood and bang?

Overeem has a glass jaw. He would get KOed, unless JDS gets caught first. This fight would end in less than a minute if they decided to "stand and bang".

Reem beat Hari and Spong in K-1 were he would block their punches with his gloves and it was in K-1 were there is no takedowns. Reem would not be throwing as much kick in MMA and he would not have ten ounce gloves to protect him from punches ala Werdum, Hunt, Sergie and even getting a cut from a jab thrown by LESNAR.

The fight could easily start out like Overeem vs. Rogers where both fighters are cautious before heating up and then it's any man's game. I think Overeem has the clear advantage as the more versatile and experienced striker. He's not going to have his hands as low as he did against Lesnar because he's not going to be worried about the takedown. He doesn't have a glass jaw. It's not granite but it's not glass either. His chin is more durable than the last time he was KO'd in MMA which was years ago when he was a smaller and less effective striker.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fight ended in 1 minute but I would not be surprised if it went a couple of rounds either.

Overeem has the power to KO anyone.

Let's not forget that Dos Santos himself is hittable:

juniordossantosbruisedface.png

jdshitbycarwin.png

He's never faced a striker with the power and technique of Overeem.

This fight is a great challenge for both.

Back