JDS: Alistair Overeem is made in a Laboratory

You are aware that JDS himself contacted Dana and asked to fight Overeem, right? He said he wanted to knock him out as soon as possible.
Sorry. We're both not objective. Not scared? Maybe. But Overeem is certainly in JDS his head. Sad part. I always liked JDS. The humble version.

And JDS fans are just supporting everything their hero says. Before I was a fan of him (the fighter) becaue he was really humble. Not much left of that now. I've doubted Reem a lot but atleast he's not running his mouth all the time.

The lavatory comment thing made me laughed.

I say lol. :):)

Don't blame him, sucks when your fight gets cancelled because of the other dude.

Reem beats him though.

"I prefer to fight against clean athletes and real professionals...I know he's (Cain Velasquez) very tough and I know how hard I have to train to face him. And the other guys, they just say things but there is nothing behind the words. Guys like me and Cain Velasquez we are made at the gym, and guys like the other guy there (Alistair Overeem), they are made at the laboratory. "

http://youtu.be/goeqbO2x1YU

JDS is talking too much, just be quiet and fight. He is becoming annoying with his incessant Overreem is a cheat mantra. What he said may be true but he continues to beat a dead horse and is becoming annoying.

Overreem made his peace, served his suspension, let it go or be a little more classier when dealing with these kinds of issues.

A big factor alot of people overlook with Reem and K1 is the size of the gloves. In k1 he would just plough forward with a high guard and smash people in the corner of the ring. In the octagon far harder to trap people, and those 4oz gloves are too small to use like the Reem likes. I got JDS ko round 1. Too fast, speed kills Overeem IMO.

JDS you are losing me with all your trash talk.

But can't wait for this fight. No way it goes past round 1 and no way it doesn't end with someone being KO/TKO'd.

Ok, AO ruins the fight by getting popped for roids and you're mad at JDS?:rolleyes:

The butthurt will be legendary on the forums when Alistair knocks out JDS.

Overeem's going to have to blitz JDS in the first ten seconds before Overeem gasses and JDS even slightly connects with a punch.

Not likely.

I have JDS by Falcon Punch in a matchup with AO 9 times out of 10.

I've always liked JDS and I think he represents the sport very well. He has humility, and is polite and soft spoken. As for all the comments about Overeem, he seems way out of character. Seems to me, at the very least, he is nervous about that fight. Hope he walks through Cain again, so we see JDS/Reem finally.

alistair-overeem.jpg

I hope this fight gets put together one day. I would absolutely root for Cigano, but man... I wouldn't consider dropping any money on it.

Reem still has NEVER I repeat NEVER popped hot for steroids or any performance enhancing drugs. He had elevated testosterone, but guess what ZERO I repeat ZERO PED's were found in his system.

So until the day he pops for an actual SUBSTANCE all I gotta say is

Haters gonna hate

just thought i'd up this one mo gin

What kind of idiot quotes himself...? Furthermore, what kind of idiot doesn't think AO was cheating? You think they hand out those suspensions for funsies?

Just stop talking, please.

You sound scared. You're a white belt. You should be. :icon_twis

JDS is a better MMA fighter and boxer. In MMA he would win against these 2. K1 rules Badr and Spong would destroy JDS 9 out of the 10 times.

One, dismissing someone because of their post count is the highest order of malfeasance in a place dedicated to posting. Your belt doesn't mean shit when you post retarded crap. Two, who the fuck cares about K-1 rules, because JDS certainly doesn't. Are you going to point out that the Klitchkos would likely beat him in a boxing match too?

i would be real sweet to see Alistar grin after he ko JDS. And smirk. After all this trash talking, I take Overeems side.

used to be an Overeem fan, until the failed drugs test. ya i don't buy the everyone cheats argument "so its ok".

See him beatin JDS though, thai boxing> boxing

Pretty sure when your opponent fails his drug test and ruins your fight, you can call him out on being a steroid user.

This, 10 times.

Truth hurts sherdoggers, just embrace it.

I dont see this as trash talk, he's stating facts from a situation. he's not saying AO sucks or cant fight or etc etc, he just states that he tested positive

Back