JDS: Alistair Overeem is made in a Laboratory

goldbelt**

White Belt
Reaction score
"I prefer to fight against clean athletes and real professionals...I know he's (Cain Velasquez) very tough and I know how hard I have to train to face him. And the other guys, they just say things but there is nothing behind the words. Guys like me and Cain Velasquez we are made at the gym, and guys like the other guy there (Alistair Overeem), they are made at the laboratory. "

http://youtu.be/goeqbO2x1YU

"I prefer to fight against clean athletes and real professionals...I know he's (Cain Velasquez) very tough and I know how hard I have to train to face him. And the other guys, they just say things but there is nothing behind the words. Guys like me and Cain Velasquez we are made at the gym, and guys like the other guy there (Alistair Overeem), they are made at the laboratory. "

JDS chirping again

AO gonna be hearing tweetybirds chirpin' when JDS bombs his face.

JDS chirping again

Pretty sure when your opponent fails his drug test and ruins your fight, you can call him out on being a steroid user.

JDS you are losing me with all your trash talk.

But can't wait for this fight. No way it goes past round 1 and no way it doesn't end with someone being KO/TKO'd.

Do the VADA thing, you coward!

Pretty sure this is old, but either way JDS is going to put Overeem out if they fight.

Pretty sure when your opponent fails his drug test and ruins your fight, you can call him out on being a steroid user.

true that. Cains definitely the scarier match-up anyway

JDS is a pure striker, and yet Reem is worlds ahead of him on the feet and is far more accomplished on the ground. But don't let the facts get in the way of the fanboys.

He's completely on the mark here and I understand his point.

But inb4 Overeem fans bash JDS for stating the truth. How can anyone support such a known cheater.

Remember when Overeem try to run? Lol

JDS is right but he gotta remember that he and Cain are youngsters who don't need assistance. When you have a lot of mileage like Overeem and Carwin, things are much tougher no matter how much time they put in the gym. They are made in the gym too. I'd imagine he'd be more sympathetic about this as he gets older

JDS is right but he gotta remember that he and Cain are youngsters who don't need assistance. When you have a lot of mileage like Overeem and Carwin, things are much tougher no matter how much time they put in the gym. They are made in the gym too. I'd imagine he'd be more sympathetic about this as he gets older

Cmon they are 4 years apart. Its not like Overeem is 45.

Either this is as old as Larry King's balls or JDS needs a new Overeem insult because he's said this before.

Cigano talking truth, exposing the dirty cheater for what he is.

Back