JDS: Alistair Overeem is made in a Laboratory

Yes, let's get mad at JDS for pointing out the elephant in the room.

Yes, let's get mad at JDS for pointing out the elephant in the room.

Well c'mon its kinda the Lance Armstrong thing; maybe he wouldn't have won 7 tour de france titles had he not juiced, but he probably would have won some.

You can't say Reem didn't put in the work to be who he is, he simply (may or may not have) took something that allowed him to train harder and longer than he'd normally be able to. Its not like he's been sitting on the couch getting ripped playing Halo, and I'll bet he works harder on a daily basis than just about anybody out there.

Overeem will smash JDS for sure its just a matter of time. Alot of threads will get bumped. :icon_lol:

For Sure! It's just a matter of time ! After he gets knocked out by a slow motion zombie he's gonna *smash* JDS.

Bump ! :icon_chee

"I prefer to fight against clean athletes and real professionals...I know he's (Cain Velasquez) very tough and I know how hard I have to train to face him. And the other guys, they just say things but there is nothing behind the words. Guys like me and Cain Velasquez we are made at the gym, and guys like the other guy there (Alistair Overeem), they are made at the laboratory. "

The pot calling the kettle black

Back