JDS: Alistair Overeem is made in a Laboratory

Pretty sure when your opponent fails his drug test and ruins your fight, you can call him out on being a steroid user.

Fair enough, but it sounds like he is scared to fight him

Actions speak louder than words in my opinion. Junior signed the contract and passed his test. He was ready to go.

How do you figure that? Wasn't JDS begging to fight Overeem before Cain but he couldn't because Overeem was suspended?

Reem still has NEVER I repeat NEVER popped hot for steroids or any performance enhancing drugs. He had elevated testosterone, but guess what ZERO I repeat ZERO PED's were found in his system.

So until the day he pops for an actual SUBSTANCE all I gotta say is

Haters gonna hate

I actually enjoy watching JDS fight a lot but he sounds like he's already cementing excuses in case he loses, which Brazilians are known for excuses.

They also seem known to be pretty terrible trash talkers.

Stick to focusing on Cain, jr. It's obvious Reem is in his head.

Reem still has NEVER I repeat NEVER popped hot for steroids or any performance enhancing drugs. He had elevated testosterone, but guess what ZERO I repeat ZERO PED's were found in his system.

Haters gonna hate

So how does one get elevated testosterone from an injection without it containing some sort of steroid?

Nut huggers gonna hug.

Haters gonna hate

Right. The 14-1 test result happened through magic.

How do you figure that? Wasn't JDS begging to fight Overeem before Cain but he couldn't because Overeem was suspended?

Yeah and now he is saying he doesn't want to fight him because he is "made in a laboratory"?

Besides, if I remember correctly, wasn't Shane Carwin linked to using steroids from an over the counter buyer somewhere a couple of years ago? but JDS has no problem fighting him

Right. The 14-1 test result happened through magic.

must be magic, considering he had that 14-1 test with ZERO substances in his system

Reem was just born an Uber Alpha Male, he came out the womb, slapped the nurse on the ass and ate a horse meat steak.

overeem still had to work out to get that big not like they can just inject him or give him something to gain that much muscle mass.

"I prefer to fight against clean athletes and real professionals...I know he's (Cain Velasquez) very tough and I know how hard I have to train to face him. And the other guys, they just say things but there is nothing behind the words. Guys like me and Cain Velasquez we are made at the gym, and guys like the other guy there (Alistair Overeem), they are made at the laboratory. "

http://youtu.be/goeqbO2x1YU

Just like his friend Bigfoot was made in a laboratory. He was also caught. JDS is big friends with Bigfoot though. So trashtalk him aswell. So JDS is being a hypocrite.

Which was worse that Bigfoot also started trashtalking. While he was actually caught. And also Werdum started trashtalk. I think all the Brazilians know they are f-ed when Overeem will .... their behinds. On a positive note they already have an excuse now. This is what I call being scared.

Anyway. Slowly losing respect for JDS. Overeem is really in his head.

overeem still had to work out to get that big not like they can just inject him or give him something to gain that much muscle mass.

these are shertards you're talking to, of course he can

on sherdog when a fighter injects himself with something he gains 30lbs of pure muscle and insane athletic ability and KO power instantly

Back