JBJ was juiced from the beginning of his career?

Someone post that pic from a magazine where he was dressed like a fuckboy and his head was tiny

guys, please let's stop pretending to be naive.
Probably 90% of UFC fighters are on PEDs or have tried them.
Why everybody acts so surprised ? do you really think the others guys (who have been caught are clean) ?

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Then again, all we know for now is that he got caught with his fingers in the cookie jar.

<mma1>

I think he was probably juiced for the cormier fight. Maybe he was worried he might lose. his test results indicate it. just didn't get caught.
not sure before then.

ive always suspected he has been juicing a long time ....

The answer is probably yes. Unless he admits it we will probably never know. The signs were there from a while back though.

I think he started popping a few months ago when he started this powerlifting shit he got jacked too quick

Then explain this:

BY TRISTEN CRITCHFIELDJAN 21, 2015

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

Jones had his T/E levels measured on three occasions -- an extra test was ordered because his first sample was diluted -- as part of out-of-competition drug testing ordered by the NAC. His ratio in the three tests were 0.29:1, 0.35:1 and 0.19:1, well below the normal ratio (1.3:1) for an average African-American male, according to Conte. In addition, Jones’ testosterone levels in those three tests were 1.8 ng/mL, 0.59 ng/mL and 4.9 ng/mL; the average level for a male is 61.3 ng/ML.

However, the NAC later revealed to MMAJunkie.com that Carbon Isotope Ratio testing was performed on each of Jones’ drug tests, including a pair of post-fight samples, and the results came back clean. Although the CIR tests would be able to detect if Jones had been using exogenous testosterone, Conte remains skeptical not only of the champion’s low overall levels, but of the great variance in Jones’ T/E ratios as well.

“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. “If you look at Daniel [Cormier’s] two ratios, they were .42 and .47; that’s about an eight percent deviation. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation. His is suspicious and Daniel Cormier’s is not. It’s not just that he’s got very low [testosterone] levels, much lower than Daniel. Daniel’s are normal, his are extremely low.”

Cormier’s T/E ratios were 0.40:1 and 0.48:1, while his testosterone levels were 50 ng/mL and 70 ng/mL.

“These are highly suspicious for Jon Jones, in my opinion,” Conte said. “This is the reason that sophisticated anti-doping officials do target testing. So based on what we see here, my opinion is Jon Jones should be on a very short leash and should be random tested here until they sort out why he has these anomalies.”

That Jones’ levels were as low as they were should raise a red flag, according to Conte, because the use of performance enhancing drugs could be a potential culprit.

“The question is what was suppressing his testosterone production for that period of time. Something caused it to go down, and I do not believe it was overtraining,” Conte said. “Exogenous testosterone and other steroids in a period of time, depending on dosage and method of administration, can completely shut your testosterone and epitestosterone levels in urine to 0....The levels being low there can be many explanations. [People say], ‘Well maybe it’s because he was taking cocaine.’ There’s no solid science out there that shows cocaine lowers testosterone.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...2-Highly-Suspicious-80631#JjgsWpFkHtykvdAD.99

The way he tossed choked and dropped Machida, yea probably..

He looked a lot younger in his first fights, which is a sure sign of steroid use (steroids are used in anti-aging therapy). Case closed.
He started fighting at 21 of course hes going to look younger

As much as I don't really like him, we can't know that for sure.

We can't say for sure at all that he's been juicing his whole career. He could have been clean and started the peds as the competition began getting tougher and he needed a boost.

Mma is a grueling sport to train for. It taxes your body and I imagine that if a fighter wants to sustain dominance and be one step ahead of the competition, or just in step with the competition--he or she will turn to that thing that gives athletes that edge----fucking roids brah.

Not saying that it's right. Should be natural all the way, as a true testament to the human makeup and what it can do. But hey, there's money involved and careers on the line.

Im not a Jones fan at all, Im utterly disappointed he was caught tho...I had hoped that he would lose in the cage before anything like that happened, now that he is going to be gone for a long time its only going to help his legacy of undefeated

obviously I dont know for sure, but if I were to speculate .... I would say he started to use after the Gus fight, I think he was rattled in that fight psychologically as he may have won but I bet physically it didnt feel like it, combined with all the people going off that Gus actually won that fight, just seems like if there was a point in his career that his confidence was shaken up enough that he may look for outside help.....that would be it

isnt that around when his body started to noticeably change?

I think he only started taking them to recover from his car crash since he was the only one hurt in the incident ...

...oh wait
You are on fire tonight.

Then explain this:

BY TRISTEN CRITCHFIELDJAN 21, 2015

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

Jones had his T/E levels measured on three occasions -- an extra test was ordered because his first sample was diluted -- as part of out-of-competition drug testing ordered by the NAC. His ratio in the three tests were 0.29:1, 0.35:1 and 0.19:1, well below the normal ratio (1.3:1) for an average African-American male, according to Conte. In addition, Jones’ testosterone levels in those three tests were 1.8 ng/mL, 0.59 ng/mL and 4.9 ng/mL; the average level for a male is 61.3 ng/ML.

However, the NAC later revealed to MMAJunkie.com that Carbon Isotope Ratio testing was performed on each of Jones’ drug tests, including a pair of post-fight samples, and the results came back clean. Although the CIR tests would be able to detect if Jones had been using exogenous testosterone, Conte remains skeptical not only of the champion’s low overall levels, but of the great variance in Jones’ T/E ratios as well.

“If they see a deviation in the T/E ratio of greater than 30 percent, there is something up. That’s a red flag,” Conte explained. “If you look at Daniel [Cormier’s] two ratios, they were .42 and .47; that’s about an eight percent deviation. If you look at the numbers for Jon Jones, his was basically an 80 percent deviation. His is suspicious and Daniel Cormier’s is not. It’s not just that he’s got very low [testosterone] levels, much lower than Daniel. Daniel’s are normal, his are extremely low.”

Cormier’s T/E ratios were 0.40:1 and 0.48:1, while his testosterone levels were 50 ng/mL and 70 ng/mL.

“These are highly suspicious for Jon Jones, in my opinion,” Conte said. “This is the reason that sophisticated anti-doping officials do target testing. So based on what we see here, my opinion is Jon Jones should be on a very short leash and should be random tested here until they sort out why he has these anomalies.”

That Jones’ levels were as low as they were should raise a red flag, according to Conte, because the use of performance enhancing drugs could be a potential culprit.

“The question is what was suppressing his testosterone production for that period of time. Something caused it to go down, and I do not believe it was overtraining,” Conte said. “Exogenous testosterone and other steroids in a period of time, depending on dosage and method of administration, can completely shut your testosterone and epitestosterone levels in urine to 0....The levels being low there can be many explanations. [People say], ‘Well maybe it’s because he was taking cocaine.’ There’s no solid science out there that shows cocaine lowers testosterone.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...2-Highly-Suspicious-80631#JjgsWpFkHtykvdAD.99

I had completely forgotten about this.

Seems pretty unlikely he was just unlucky enough to get popped the first time he juiced.

Honestly i doubt anyone he has fought has been clean.They just havent been caught is all

Bonnar was caught multple times
Vitor
Chael
Machida

There just the opponents of his off the top of my head

Kinda weird when you're secretly hoping a guy is taking coke... or some other drug.

Just anything besides hopping on the sauce.

Back