Media Marlon Vera: Aldo loss was the best mistake of my life, that's why my career turned

I said this in the other thread, but Chito needs to change up his gameplan here. He's already got an advantage most dont having the confidence that comes with already having a win over him, but he can't start slow here or look to go the distance because Omalley is likely to win. I dont think trying to ride him 5 rounds and 'break him' is going to work. he has to look for the finish early early early. I think a low kick then attack approach could work - and not because of the leg injury shit, but because its omalley's biggest weakness with or without a nerve injury.

Didn't he lost to Sandhagen after that fight?

Has nothing to do with this thread but I'd anyone else having problems recently with ads being twice as present and a lot of them covering up actual posts instead of in between them?

Chrome mobile die hard, I've learned to accept the ads but this is kinda silly.
I wanted to support the site and whitelist it but the ads make it unreadable no matter what browser I use, so sorry sherdog, get your shit together if you want people to actually support the site.

Chito has some very good wins but his biggest problem is he's often too inactive and gives up rounds. I can't see him winning a decision against O'Malley.

It has to be so easy to become overwhelmed and lose focus when fighting someone like Aldo

Chito has some very good wins but his biggest problem is he's often too inactive and gives up rounds. I can't see him winning a decision against O'Malley.
But that's the change he's happy with, leading to good results. And that he credits Aldo for teaching him a lesson about.

Read it too quickly and thought it'll be about Marlon Moraes, one of the worst downfall ever. Poor guy could not handle a single punch anymore.

Twitch and snitch69 fans hate chito's undeniable masculinity. It triggers their feminine insides

He's the slowest starter T10 135er, even slower than Yan.

I don't like Sean but he is nimble enough to point fight Chito and win a UD, given Cruz was beating him until he started running out of gas.

He's the slowest starter T10 135er, even slower than Yan.

I don't like Sean but he is nimble enough to point fight Chito and win a UD, given Cruz was beating him until he started running out of gas.
Yup Cruz was way ahead on activity alone, even if it wasn't really doing damage. Then he got knocked the fuck out, but still, the weakness is still there. If Cruz just stunk it up by trying to wall n stall he probably would've gotten the nod.

Back