JBJ was juiced from the beginning of his career?

RealFedor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It does not make sense to me that somebody would get to the top clean, and then suddenly decided to start PEDing, while still at the top... he was juiced against Shogun, Hamil, Rashard, Machida, DC, against Vitor amount of steroids in the octagon that night was through the roof... he was just smarter and more cautious cycling off.. sooner or later they all get too relaxed/undisciplined/get caught.

Agree/disagree?

No way to know that, it's not been confirmed he was a 'juicer' at all yet. It may be likely but it's impossible to put a timestamp on that stuff...also, alot can happen when you get a year off and are coked out of your mind with millions of dollars.

I am surprised he's still alive to be honest, I'd be rotting in an alleyway with needles sticking out of my veins by now.

It does not make sense to me that somebody would get to the top clean, and then suddenly decided to start PEDing

You are trying to apply basic logic to Jon's decisions.
I'm not sure he functions like that.

He probably started juicing when he joined Jackson's. But most of his opponents most likely juiced too, most obviously Vitor

I think he only started taking them to recover from his car crash since he was the only one hurt in the incident ...

...oh wait

kid-drink-juice.jpg

He looked a lot younger in his first fights, which is a sure sign of steroid use (steroids are used in anti-aging therapy). Case closed.

Um, duh? He's had big brother there to supply him that good NFL shit.

It does not make sense to me that somebody would get to the top clean, and then suddenly decided to start PEDing, while still at the top... he was juiced against Shogun, Hamil, Rashard, Machida, DC, against Vitor amount of steroids in the octagon that night was through the roof... he was just smarter and more cautious cycling off.. sooner or later they all get too relaxed/undisciplined/get caught.

Agree/disagree?
Nah it was his sickening work ethic

Long before his brother popped a lot of people were pointing out that with two older brothers in the PED-riddled NFL Jon would have a lot of access and information on the top-line stuff.

When you have very experienced guys like DC and Sonnen, who have fought and trained with hundreds of professional fighters between them, saying they were shocked how strong he was ... it's so tempting to believe Jon was just that gifted. So damn tempting to buy into that comic book "genetically gifted" narrative when it comes to guys like Jon and Brock ...

... but rationally? The question mark was always there.

Especially when you heard that he barely trained between camps.

He looked a lot younger in his first fights, which is a sure sign of steroid use (steroids are used in anti-aging therapy). Case closed.
Lol, isn't he the record holder for the youngest UFC champion in history? He looked young because he WAS young o_O

Every fighter coming up through the smaller orgs are fighting roided to the hilt fighters, skill is still what separates the best ones to rise to the top. If all of them were on steroids in these lower leagues then it was a level playing field.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. A big part of what made him successful was the ability to utterly ragdoll other professional fighters. He's always had a ridiculous physical advantage - always seemed a little suspicious.

I think he started popping a few months ago when he started this powerlifting shit he got jacked too quick

Back