JBJ was juiced from the beginning of his career?

Well I will say that the idea that he made it to be the best fighter in the world completely clean, and then started using PEDs for the first time AFTER USADA arrived is pretty unbelievable. If he had been clean his whole career and had the success he had, he would surely not risk it all with the new stricter testing implemented IMO.

Well I will say that the idea that he made it to be the best fighter in the world completely clean, and then started using PEDs for the first time AFTER USADA arrived is pretty unbelievable. If he had been clean his whole career and had the success he had, he would surely not risk it all with the new stricter testing implemented IMO.

Id say thats true, but jones has some serious mental problems - I dont know whether he is a sociopath or psychopath. He's so arrogant and competitive that I also wouldn't be surprised if he started taking peds when he got into power lifting during his break

It does not make sense to me that somebody would get to the top clean, and then suddenly decided to start PEDing, while still at the top... he was juiced against Shogun, Hamil, Rashard, Machida, DC, against Vitor amount of steroids in the octagon that night was through the roof... he was just smarter and more cautious cycling off.. sooner or later they all get too relaxed/undisciplined/get caught.

Agree/disagree?
Obviously he was.

I seriously doubt he started using them once USADA took over, but then again jones has made stupid calls before.

I always love watching the lightbulb pop on over someones head

He does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. His entire career should be considered suspect, just like Anderson, Vanderlei, and Vitor, even Royce Gracie.

Edit to add Royce

Last edited:
I think it's pretty clear he was juiced for the Machida fight on forward.

Yes I agree.

Even before USADA, the first DC fight, he had very suspicious hormone levels as you all are aware of.

Yes guys this was BEFORE USADA only 1 1/2 years ago.

Since USADA.. only ONE year.. Jones has only fought once, the OSP fight, and has already tested positive.

That's pretty shady. IMO he's been using his entire career.

The stories of him ducking USADA/drug tests are even more incriminating.

I think it's pretty clear he was juiced for the Machida fight on forward.
Go back further even further to when he completey ragdolled Bonnar all over the freaking cage like dog. The signs have always been there.

I agree with the long suspension time, but with like a 6month we could see if he would perform different. 2 years tho, the you got ringrust, and everything..

Sucks to be curious, and sometimes it hurts..

He tossed Stephan Bonnar around like a rag doll. That took a high level strength.

Or maybe Jones is just that good, you have no proof he was ever juicing, all you can do is speculate.

Also haters are gonna hate.

It's been confirmed. This was found in his home with a purchase date of Apr 1, 2008.

Omega-VRT350-Heavy-Duty-Dual-Stage-Vertical-Single-Auger-Low-Speed-Juicer.jpg

Back