• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jamahal Hill makes fun of Pereira by posting his stiff unconscious body

only thing hilarious about jamal hill was that he held a UFC belt. he isnt a top 5 fighter in any organization much less the UFC. but then again the UFC HW and LHW divisions have never been weaker.

are u guys getting paid for posting anything related to jambuma hill?
even ufc didnt promote him for ufc300, so i guess jambuma pays you thousands of $$$ for that

So the guy that complains about Pereira celebrating, pulls out of his fight...talks shit to the guy who KO'd him in his last fight...not so smart when you think about it.

Living vicariously through another mans knockout.. sad for an ex UFC champ.
UFC champ really does not fit him, the man fought the former champion for a vacant title only cause the champion got scared or something and vacated in a dumb impulse...Hill should had never been champion, Pereira taking him out the first punch he threw was enough proof.

Just my opinion, Herb made a mistake by stepping in between them and then letting Alex ref his own fight. Herb wouldn’t make that mistake again.
Lol you can't set some type of standard where one fighter fouls another and then automatically gets a reset. If they do that then it will get abused and do you really want the UFC to turn into fighters intentionally fouling to get out of bad spots? If the fighter who got fouled says they can continue then let it go.

Lol you can't set some type of standard where one fighter fouls another and then automatically gets a reset. If they do that then it will get abused and do you really want the UFC to turn into fighters intentionally fouling to get out of bad spots? If the fighter who got fouled says they can continue then let it go.

I disagree but we’re just gonna go in circles on this. Hill kicked him in the hip not the groin and Herb made a mistake by stepping in and then not fully separating them. Hill still got tkod but yea there was definitely an issue there. I think it was DC who agreed and said Herb made a mistake.

I disagree but we’re just gonna go in circles on this. Hill kicked him in the hip not the groin and Herb made a mistake by stepping in and then not fully separating them. Hill still got tkod but yea there was definitely an issue there. I think it was DC who agreed and said Herb made a mistake.
It's a difficult angle to see exactly where it hit but Alex immediately motioned to his groin after the kick and that's why Herb attempted to step in.

We need Dana to get him and Jones to fight for the BWF (Biggest Whiney Fuck)

There are like 3 threads about this same thing that have been merged.

Old as fuck. Anything posted over 24 hours is Titanic. This is old and should be merged with the original one.
No, Jamahal Hill is a bitch and a dumbass, he deserve to be made fun of at every chance.

giphy.gif

Back