Media Jack Della Maddalena Submits Randy Brown GIFS

That was very impressive. He starched Brown, who's no easy test for anyone.
lol Brown is as chinny a fighter as there is in the entire division and dropped very easily just like I said he would.

I do agree, Brown -and I mean no disrespect to him-is the first gatekeeper. He’s pretty crafty and he’s able to exploit impatience with his range, but against anyone remotely capable he’s going to lose. His record is buffed up enough now to survive getting starched by true talent, so he will get a nice bounce back opportunity for his next couple bookings.

lol Brown is as chinny a fighter as there is in the entire division and dropped very easily just like I said he would.

Emeev's entire record is guys who are no longer in the UFC:
lytvVoa.png
You strategically omitted his win over Tokov to get into the UFC (who is probably his best win), and his win over Duraev -- who is currently in the UFC.

You strategically omitted his win over Tokov to get into the UFC (who is probably his best win), and his win over Duraev -- who is currently in the UFC.
Yes strategically omitted a split decision non UFC win from 7 years ago and 11 years ago, by a now 35 yr old who has looked like ass recently with zero finishes and losses to guys the UFC cut lmaooo.

(and I'm very much in the camp that russians are under-represented in the UFC, but he ain't it, and the UFC tends to sign the oldest dudes like him, Grishin, duraev, advurakhimimov over prospects that stay in eagle/brave/ACA/m1)

Last edited:
Just ignore him, it would be a waste of brain cells to engage in a logical discussion with him.

Back