News Izzy Adesanya goes OFF on Jones performance ‘it wasn’t SHIT!’

Yoel is coming off losses and is in his 40''s
Costa will be coming back from major injuries and will have some ring rust

The division is shallow right now

Izzy should go fight Reyes and then Santos

Jones should tell him to earn his title shot because he is constantly talking shit

Jones talked shit first buddy. He said he'd make Izzy call him daddy or some shit back when izzy was fighting Anderson.

So let me get this straight. . you don't want Israel vs Yoel or Costa. Despite being the middleweight champion ? You want him to fight Reyes and Santos before Jones...

So you want him to fight Jones in 2021? And not defend his mw belt at all. That's exactly what everyone is complaining about... But that's your plan ? Pfffft good Lord dude think about it

You should probably tell Jones to STFU about moving to HW as well. Been hearing that shit for 8 years and he still hasnt done shit. Also youre dumb as a box of rocks if you believe "he worst version of Jon Jones still beats the best version of Adesanya, with wrestling and grappling alone.", Adensaya keeps improving his TDD and by the time he faces Jones I am sure that would be even much better. Guys like Brunson couldnt take him down and I am sure his TDD will hold up against Romero as well.

Cool story mate, your reality distortion field seems to be a fun place :)

Izzy got his face messed up against Gastelum and now fighting a guy coming off multiple losses in his 40's because there is no one else left to fight .

Middlewieght is shallow Jones is fighting all the top guys in his division who are bigger .

Jones has defended the belt 14 times .
Izzy needs to stop taking about Jiones it's getting boring .

izzy has been ko' d stuff in kickboxing and it's only a matter of time for it to happen to him again . Gastelum got close but but tired .

I think you mistook me for an Izzy fan bud

Jones talked shit first buddy. He said he'd make Izzy call him daddy or some shit back when izzy was fighting Anderson.

So let me get this straight. . you don't want Israel vs Yoel or Costa. Despite being the middleweight champion ? You want him to fight Reyes and Santos before Jones...

So you want him to fight Jones in 2021? And not defend his mw belt at all. That's exactly what everyone is complaining about... But that's your plan ? Pfffft good Lord dude think about it

I couldn't care I didn't see Izzy fight at all he is fighting Romero because there is no one else to fight

Why call out someone two years from now

Izzy should stay in his lane and worry about Middlewieght division which is shallow and he can keep calling out guys who are coming off losing streak like Romero . He can't fight Costa because he is injured and who knows how long he will be out for .

He talks too much bags everyone and I used to see his Kickbixing fights and will never forget when he got ko' d stiff

He should fight Santos and Reyes because he bagged Jones performance against both those guys does he think he can do better than Jones . Why would we want to see Izzy and Jones fight in 2021 that is along time away in fighting time and Izzy could get Ko'd by then .

And defend his belt against who Romero is the only one for him right now until the division picks itself up again

Last edited:
I couldn't care I didn't see Izzy fight at all je is fighting Romero because no one else to fight

Because it's the right way to do it. Champions should clear out their division first before moving up in weight. Unlike guys like Conor who jump up without a single title defense, that's a scummy move.

How’s this for getting slapped up by a can a weight class below
View attachment 727107 <36>

images

But couldn't murk Anthony Smith?

Smith went on to proceed to finish Gus in his very next fight 3 months later.

I agree Jon underperformed, but still. Smith went and proved he’s better than people wanted to admit.

Yes it is very confusing, you are disliking that Izzy character for having 0 mw title defenses.

Yet in the exact same paragraph your also upset that he won't move up for 16 months.

I don't think you're " starting to dislike Izzy * You obviously already don't. Do you want him to defend his belt? Or fight Jones ?

Or imo the more likely option is regardless which route he goes you're still going to bitch.
I want him to shut up about Jones until he defends his MW title a few times at least. Wins the title and starts talking super fight. Shut up and clean out your division !

I want him to shut up about Jones until he defends his MW title a few times at least. Wins the title and starts talking super fight. Shut up and clean out your division !

So he's not supposed to respond when Jon talks shit about him? Or not reply when people ask him questions about Jones?

Yeah that makes sense ***Rolls Eyes***

Both fighters have terrible annoying public faces. Can't wait for them to meet up with each other. One annoying person wil lose.

lol at this narritive that some people like to spin about adesanya being some young up and coming talent when the dude is a 30 year old grown ass man. I got jones by UD

I would favor Israel in a fight with Jones.

But I think Rayes would knock Israel out before the 5th round to be fair.

Izzy is a punk. Calling out someone that’s on an 0-2 skid is dispicable

People constantly interviewed him with the question about fighting him Jones . He response was and is in a year once I clean out the middleweight division... he's doing exactly what you want. If you don't wish to read or hear about it. Don't click on it. It's really not that hard.....

I couldn't care I didn't see Izzy fight at all je is fighting Romero because no one else to fight

Izzy should stay in his lane and worry about Middlewieght division which is shallow and he can keep calling out guys who are coming off losing streak like Romero . He can't fight Costa because he is injured and who knows how long he will be out for .

He talks too much bags everyone and I used to see his Kickbixing fights and will never forget when he got ko' d stiff

He should fight Santos and Reyes because he bagged Jones performance against both those guys does he think he can do better than Jones . Why would. Want to see Izzy and Jines fight in 2021 that is along time away in fighting time and Izzy could get Ko'd by then .

And defend his belt against who Romero is the only one for him right now until the division picks itself up again

So... let me try understand what you're saying. He talks to much ? Right . Yea I hear him constantly. .. wait no I don't . Are you constantly watching his interviews or something ?

I really don't understand your point... He sucks because he only has Romero to fight? Interesting thought.

He is defending his belt in a month. 4 months after winning it. 2 years and 7 fights after joining the ufc.

You don't want to see Jones and Israel in 2021. Yet you want him to fight 2 guys not for the middleweight title just on the hope he gets derailed first .. odd way to look at it.

Someone tell this character that Jon Jones was fighting Dom Reyes. And he's comparing it to his fight with a 5'5" fat wrestle boxer.

Kelvin is 5'7. Joe Rogan is 5'5.

So why does Israel want to fight him so bad then?

Back