News Izzy Adesanya goes OFF on Jones performance ‘it wasn’t SHIT!’

Imagine comparing undisciplined WW Kelvin Fatselum to Dominick Reyes as an opponent

<Lmaoo>

Reyes would probably knock Izzy the fuck out at 205.

Someone tell this character that Jon Jones was fighting Dom Reyes. And he's comparing it to his fight with a 5'5" fat wrestle boxer.

Incoming jones cockhuggers telling you he broke records and goat this and that.

Jones is a shell of his former self with out his 'juice'

Last edited:
I don't want to hear shit from a guy who is trying to hype a fight vs Jones for summer......of 2021!!! Either move up and fight him now or shut your mouth. Nobody gives a crap about a fight 16+ months from now. For a guy with a grand total of ZERO title defenses he talks a lot.

It's as annoying as Bones constantly saying he's going to go fight HWs. Either do it or shut up about it.

Jones and Izzy should just fuck already and get this over with.
200.gif

What if we compare round 3 of Jones-Shogun, when Jones was 23?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jones lost to Santos and Reyes, it's not crazy to think Adesanya has a chance

Izzy is rignt..jones is completely unimpressive without his steroids and competitive with guys who arent that impressive..it wasnt long ago Reyes went life and death with Volkan Nogroundgameir.

The worst version of Jon Jones still beats the best version of Adesanya, with wrestling and grappling alone.

If you won't fight Jones anytime soon, shut the fuck up and focus on Romero

Izzy promoting this fight years out. It will be a huge draw if it materializes

If you're going to constantly talk shit step up and be the man that beats him

I don't want to hear shit from a guy who is trying to hype a fight vs Jones for summer......of 2021!!! Either move up and fight him now or shut your mouth. Nobody gives a crap about a fight 16+ months from now. For a guy with a grand total of ZERO title defenses he talks a lot.

It's as annoying as Bones constantly saying he's going to go fight HWs. Either do it or shut up about it.
Say it again. If he needs to wait until 2021 after seeing Jones -2.0 then he dont want no smoke. I think Jones may have truly wanted to go HW but after that fight nope. Not happening

undisciplined WW Kelvin.

This made me chuckle, for some reason. Probably being so unexpected :) (although somewhat true). And I no way, no how like Jones.

Made me picture @GrayArea like some kind of severe professor looking over his glasses, scolding Gastelum, the undisciplined pupil.

Something like:

No disrespect, man :). I do hope you're handsomer than Gus in this video.

Can anyone imagine what Jon Jones would do to Kelvin Gastellum

It’s just very confusing.

Adesanya says he wants to fight Jones for his legacy.

But now he says he is washed up. But he still doesn’t want to fight him immediately. He still talks of this 2021 fight.

If Israel is correct and Jones is washed up or on the downward slope of his career. He’ll be more washed up in 2021. How does that help Adesanya’s legacy?

Fight him now. Or shut the hell up.

Izzy promoting this fight years out. It will be a huge draw if it materializes
There’s just too many if’s attached to this hypothetical fight.

If my Auntie had balls, she’d be my Uncle.

Those comments might come back to hurt him if he loses an eventual fight with Jones... losing to a "washed out" Jones by his own reckoning.

Back