News Izzy Adesanya goes OFF on Jones performance ‘it wasn’t SHIT!’

After watching how he was able to circumvent the system through arbitration, I have no respect for USADA, NSAC, CSAC, or Jon himself and I will never pay to watch Jones again.

That said, he won his last two fights in the same fashion Valentina usually does. By being a risk-averse point fighter. Why is he not catching hate for that?

trolls love him

Izzy is rignt..jones is completely unimpressive without his steroids and competitive with guys who arent that impressive..it wasnt long ago Reyes went life and death with Volkan Nogroundgameir.
Lmao you bum ass got yellow card'ed again.

I don't want to hear shit from a guy who is trying to hype a fight vs Jones for summer......of 2021!!! Either move up and fight him now or shut your mouth. Nobody gives a crap about a fight 16+ months from now. For a guy with a grand total of ZERO title defenses he talks a lot.

It's as annoying as Bones constantly saying he's going to go fight HWs. Either do it or shut up about it.
I definitely think Izzy should focus on MW and shelf this little social media catfight he’s engaged in with Jon. But you could just as easily have said Jon should have shut up and quit tickling everybody’s balls about a heavyweight fight for years as well. And Jon is the one who’s more suited physically to move up in weight so it was especially irritating.

LOL @ you needing to turn it up against Kelvin..

Who beat the shit out of you..

Izzi sure is feeling himself for a guy who hasn't done much compared to JonJones. Maybe log off for a minute get some fresh air izzi

upload_2020-2-11_15-51-7.jpeg

Last edited:
I can guarantee Israel has sucked more dicks than Jones has title fights.

Can also guarantee, Israel will be forgotten by 2022. Guy is a loud mouth bitch.

Jones that night would still beat Adesanya. stop worrying about Jones and worry about getting molested by the Cuban Missile Crisis

"wasn't shit" means good or means bad?

hope izzy gets KO'd into Fighter Kevin Lee status... just a weird bottom top 10 fighter who still thinks he's on top.

Izzy is definitely a bottom.

After Santos and Reyes i think Adesanya has a legit chance in beating Jones. Unless izzy cleans division, everything so far is just pure hype.

I don't want to hear shit from a guy who is trying to hype a fight vs Jones for summer......of 2021!!! Either move up and fight him now or shut your mouth. Nobody gives a crap about a fight 16+ months from now. For a guy with a grand total of ZERO title defenses he talks a lot.

It's as annoying as Bones constantly saying he's going to go fight HWs. Either do it or shut up about it.

I've been wanting Jones to shut up about moving to HW for 8 years. I say give Adensaya a pass for at least 4 more years if. If by then he doesnt fight Jones then he needs to take a sip of that STFU like Jones should have done about 4 years ago.

Shouldn’t he be saying “it was shit”

The worst version of Jon Jones still beats the best version of Adesanya, with wrestling and grappling alone.

If you won't fight Jones anytime soon, shut the fuck up and focus on Romero

You should probably tell Jones to STFU about moving to HW as well. Been hearing that shit for 8 years and he still hasnt done shit. Also youre dumb as a box of rocks if you believe "he worst version of Jon Jones still beats the best version of Adesanya, with wrestling and grappling alone.", Adensaya keeps improving his TDD and by the time he faces Jones I am sure that would be even much better. Guys like Brunson couldnt take him down and I am sure his TDD will hold up against Romero as well.

i like izzi and think he should focus on himself defending the belt a few times and forget about Jones for a while.

Izzy is an obnoxious dork. He chirps so much for someone who has said he won’t be ready to face Jones for years. What a goof.

Dom won, but both Dom and Jon would fuck Izzy up.

Back